• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Come on back 420, self imposed exile is over

#23051 3 years, 2 months ago
I just ordered myself a playtpus. I'm going to rock that animal's vagina one day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, DeadHead420
Lynx
Visitor

#23053 3 years, 2 months ago
Hope you specified "female" otherwise your in for quite a surprise (four of them actually!)
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by .
Lynx
Visitor

#23075 3 years, 2 months ago
Guess my joke lost me another karma point. I fucking hate this system. I mostly hate that it is anonymous. I mean all I've done tonight is post a link to a DSO stream, compliment someone's artwork, try and find a way to beat death, and make a couple of Platypus jokes. Apparently one of these things pissed someone off. I want to know which one it was. Is that to much to ask? Apparently it is according to Furthur. It really does make me not like the band so much.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#23076 3 years, 2 months ago
Well, I'm in the negatives now, which isn't all that suprising since I should have lost several thousand points by now.
Lynx
Visitor

#23077 3 years, 2 months ago
I wish losing weight was as easy as losing Karma points! I quit smoking a few months back and i look like a bearded tick wearing a Bob Marley shirt.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#23079 3 years, 2 months ago
You too huh? i quit smoking last November. 20+ years of smoking was catching up with me.
Lynx
Visitor

#23083 3 years, 2 months ago
Congrats man! 16 years for me. Wifey got pregnant and I promised I'd quit before the baby was born in July.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#23090 3 years, 2 months ago
Lynx wrote:
Guess my joke lost me another karma point. I fucking hate this system. I mostly hate that it is anonymous. I mean all I've done tonight is post a link to a DSO stream, compliment someone's artwork, try and find a way to beat death, and make a couple of Platypus jokes. Apparently one of these things pissed someone off. I want to know which one it was. Is that to much to ask? Apparently it is according to Furthur. It really does make me not like the band so much.

I hit you one back. Ill get the capt. tomorrow. Damn secret platypus lovers...
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Lynx
Visitor

#23093 3 years, 2 months ago
I gave the captain one for quitting smoking.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#23096 3 years, 2 months ago
My karma is more volatile than the price of oil. lol.
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds