• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Best Furthur show you have seen?

#23048 3 years, 2 months ago
3/08/11 Wallingford - 25 minutes from my house and I had front row right Dead center..... another great show.

6/30/10 was sweet to but they were not prepared in Lowell for how many people were there. I'm so glad I left early as I was in traffic for about 1.5 hours and moved about a mile in that time. There were parking garages that wern't even being used - 1 real big one - I don't know what the deal was with that but I can't imagine whover owning it not wanting to cash in on the opportunity. I heard of a lot of people missing the first few songs cause of traffic....
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#23151 3 years, 2 months ago
i been to 11 shiows and im surprised no1 said my fav. 3-29-11 binghamton ny...i was also at sun 3-20-11 in philly and that was another top show...other favs...12-13-09 asbury park, nov 10 redding...7-10-10 philly....,not that every other one wasnt amazing....
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#23155 3 years, 2 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
06/30/2010
lowell mass

so many roads was incredible (along with the rest of the show)

Lowell was good but I only went there because of 6-27-2010..MCU..Blues for Allah......what!!!!
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
CalliopesAndClowns
Junior Boarder
Bobby fans are people too!!!

#23163 3 years, 2 months ago
yatkoj wrote:
i been to 11 shiows and im surprised no1 said my fav. 3-29-11 binghamton ny...i was also at sun 3-20-11 in philly and that was another top show...other favs...12-13-09 asbury park, nov 10 redding...7-10-10 philly....,not that every other one wasnt amazing....

Yes to Sunday night in Philly
This afternoon, streets turned grey and I watched the cars below
My time coming any day, don't worry 'bout me, no
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#24049 3 years, 2 months ago
hell yea...philly was amazing did u see lot on sun?? it was the wildiest lot i ever seen alot of shadeballs bc of all the tanks some guy tired fighting me over a 5 dollar ballon dont think ill ever do one again bc of that plus it ruins the scene and bring bad vibes keep it out of the scene i was really happy when i went to Vibes a week later there was not one tank it was great
robertjfeldman
Junior Boarder
Criminal Defense Attorney

#24062 3 years, 2 months ago
LOVED Boca too!
come and join the party every day!
robertjfeldman
Junior Boarder
Criminal Defense Attorney

#24063 3 years, 2 months ago
but Phil's best buy theater birthday was prolly the best and also MSG in november opening with Truckin into Cumberland
come and join the party every day!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#24198 3 years, 2 months ago
it is insanely difficult to pick just one show so i am not saying this is THE BEST but this one sticks out in my mind always...the energy was there from the get go and it never let up, it was so fucking hot in that theater is was outrageous...about 90 degrees outside and 105 inside...and the band was just firing on all god damn cylinders, i'll never forget phil being disgusted in how hot it was in there, wearing nothing but an undershirt and wiping his face off with a towel every chance he had..

2010-07-05 Sherman Theater-Stroudsburg, PA

I: Scarlet Begonias > Shakedown Street > Promised Land, Candyman, Playin in the Band > The Eleven, Colors of the Rain > Playin in the Band > Throwing Stones

II: China Doll > Fire on the Mountain, The Other One, Time > Breathe Reprise > Death Don't Have No Mercy, Unbroken Chain > The Music Never Stopped > China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider

E: Box of Rain

the broomfield 2011 shows were outstanding as well and so many on the most recent tour especially 3/12, 4/3, 4/5
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#24203 3 years, 2 months ago
I thought the energy for 3/12 was outstanding - especially the first set. I loved the 1st set closer to ..... sunshine daydream jam>supplication>sunshine daydream jam>Born Cross-Eyed
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
intothesun
Visitor

#24260 3 years, 2 months ago
the one i heard from my chair I'm sitting on right now in front of my computer! I always go to a show then ask myself why the fuck did you waste your energy coming here? The music is not upbeat at all and not spontaneous either..its sooo planned out and arranged for perfection...ends up sounding like day old falafel tastes...terrible.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds