• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Question on one of Phil's basses...

#227762 1 year, 3 months ago
it's BURT
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther, nycdave
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#227764 1 year, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
alilfurther wrote:
HOWS THE LIGHT UP BASS COMING WLEWIS ???

modulus is now sending the bass to UK to SIMS, the company they contract to do their LED fret work. it's taking longer than expected but i don't mind. once that comes back they can finish construction.

you will have to share some pics with us when you get it finished, always been a dream of mine to get one built for mike someday
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#227766 1 year, 3 months ago
wow I just checked the sims sight prices are not bad I would just have to get him to part with his bass ahahahah yeah right like that would happen .
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#227768 1 year, 3 months ago
My bad, Burt.
First I gave u a hard time about snuggleing vs. settleing, though in fairness to Phil, to snuggle is way cooler then to settle.
Then I misspelled your name. That's just not acceptable. In my defense, while I may have spelling issues, I am a nice person. Honest!
Okay no more excuses. Please accept my sincere apology.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#227773 1 year, 3 months ago
i am sorry michelle and dave i have no clue what either of you are talking about.

michelle who is parting with a bass? SIMS online pricing is in english pounds, and doesn't include the astronomical fragile international shipping costs

and dave, what are you talking about snuggling? settling? you must be thinking of somebody else.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#227776 1 year, 3 months ago
I was at the 2007 RR show. One of my favorites of the post-Dead/pre-Furthur era.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#227805 1 year, 3 months ago
WLEWIS, In a thread called 9:30 AM GD Show, you wrote: "SETTLE down and spread, it's breakfast in bed with the grateful dead"-phil lesh

To which I responded: Not to be overly picky, but...
Phil opens this show with the following: "... SNUGGLE down and spread, 'cause it's time for breakfast in bed with the Grateful Dead!"

Okay, I realize that this is a VERY minor point, but along with spelling your name incorrectly (at least I think I did that), WTF... I didn't want you to feel disrespected. Now telling me that I must be thinking of somebody else, could be a clever way to put this non-issue to bed. Perhaps it's me. Perhaps I didn't spell your name incorrectly, and / or someone else wrote "settle down and spread".
Just thinking about all of the couch shows coming up and how late I will be up dancing, may have me creating stuff that doesn't exist. Hey nobody's perfect. Anywho, it's all cool in the car pool!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#227872 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks for the show info guys, hate to say it but I really wish I actually liked Jackie Greene's singing but it totally kills it for, the jams are tight, Phil is thumpin, but it's hard for me to make it through a set with Jackie boy:(
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Time to create page: 0.77 seconds