• Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Little Feat stream Sunday 1.13

#227169 1 year, 8 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Spanish Moon!

And they're having fun stretching it out!!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#227174 1 year, 8 months ago
Aww this is sweet, I'm so glad I finally got a Little Feat Stream, just finished cooking some steak and asparagus, poured a glass of Chivas Regal, and went on the ol Forum to find Zman pulling through for us once again!! Any idea how much longer it's going on?
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#227176 1 year, 8 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Aww this is sweet, I'm so glad I finally got a Little Feat Stream, just finished cooking some steak and asparagus, poured a glass of Chivas Regal, and went on the ol Forum to find Zman pulling through for us once again!! Any idea how much longer it's going on?

It looks from the chat like it's only one set. I hate to say it, but this could be the end, even.

Add- yep, that's it. But the Chivas still tastes good, I bet!

Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by SunshineSue.
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

#227177 1 year, 8 months ago
This was very sweet! The Feat was one of my favorites back in the 70's, only got to see LG once, but still love the music from then and now. Hope they hit my town someday.Thanks again to Zman!
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#227178 1 year, 8 months ago
lightchaser wrote:
This was very sweet! The Feat was one of my favorites back in the 70's, only got to see LG once, but still love the music from then and now. Hope they hit my town someday.Thanks again to Zman!

I'm jealous, I would have loved to have seen Lowell! I've seen Little Feat many times, but it was all post-LG, sadly. Still, they're one fun band to go see, anytime; this was a fun way to wrap up the weekend.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#227179 1 year, 8 months ago
aww well it was grate while it lasted!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

#227180 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, my one show with Lowell was my 1st experience with what I refer to as the concept of "flicker"; it's there and then suddenly it's gone forever. At the time I was looking forward to seeing LG many more times, but me and the 3000 craziest people I've ever been around enjoyed every second of that night. He was gone soon after.
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds