• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Deaths from using Cannabis

#227059 1 year, 9 months ago
Island Head wrote:
I got one of those THC vaporizer pens from a friend in Colorado recently. It is awesome and now I smoke a lot less weed

Those are awesome huh? Vaporizer technology has come a long way!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#275440 1 year, 2 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Island Head wrote:
I got one of those THC vaporizer pens from a friend in Colorado recently. It is awesome and now I smoke a lot less weed

Those are awesome huh? Vaporizer technology has come a long way!!

How do they work? Do they run on butane? Battery? How much do they usually sell for?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Phred
Senior Boarder

#275586 1 year, 2 months ago
I got a Magic Flight Launch Box last month and love it. My friend liked it so much, he went out and bought one too. The best thing is that there is SO MUCH LESS combustibles that you really can stealth toke. the mflb operates by battery and heats up the vapor chamber like a toaster (so to speak). This volatilizes the trichomes in the bud (active THC part in weed), without burning the vegetative portion. Result: pure THC vapor and none of the carcinogens that may be present in the vegetation.

On a side note, my friend's 11 year old daughter was getting old enough to know that daddy "smelled funny" after coming downstairs from his evening smoke. He figured it was only a matter of time before he had to give up smoking when kids were around. No more...kids cannot smell the vaporizer usage. Problem solved. Although daddy doesn't move much once he gets to the couch in the evenings...

Cost: about $95 at "Heads of State" on Colfax St. in Denver (technically I guess it is in Lakewood since on corner of Kpling and Colfax).
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by Phred.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaredlang
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#275608 1 year, 2 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
Does anyone have the latest statistics on cannabis related deaths in Colorado or Washington since they legalized it? I was wondering if the number of deaths from using cannabis has increased or decreased since it was legalized. Thanks

my friend contracted HEMPatitis from a dirty "pot needle" a couple of tours ago...

he's been in&out of hospitals & treatment facilities for the last 8-9 months....

(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds