• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Acid Test Idea

#22954 2 years, 11 months ago
mushrooms are plenty strong enough, as long as you eat enough, lol.

I never did acid to compare myself but I've done mushrooms with people that have done plenty of it that have told me they never felt anything like that in their lives....

3.5g is the 'standard dose' while I like to go for 7-10 after having a week or 2 off. They say fresh ones are better but I don't think its by as much as its made out to be, and fresh mushrooms are a hell of a meal to (remember there 90% water on average so you have to eat 35 grams to equal an 1/8 dry). I think pins and aborts are more potent then fresh ones, but Cubes arn't even that potent compared to other psilocybin mushrooms in the world. I still wouldn't call them weak though....

a word of caution to anybody reading this .... don't go from 3.5 to 7g in 1 shot because it could be way more then you plan for..... go up gradually to see what you like best and can handle. ..... the person who says "mushrooms don't work good for me" never made their way up to a 15-20g dose. That is a lot to eat though when you could just eat a little paper or whatever with acid....

I'm sorry about your health issues and I hope your "test" before leaving this world is still a long time away.....

BTW - when I say Cubes I mean Psilocybe Cubensis, which is the most common Phychedelic mushroom and the only kind that most people ever try. If you hear of amanita muscaria, stay away! it's not a Psilocybin mushroom and most people that are into shrooming stay away from it, I never tried it but it's a completley different trip - people describe it as more of a narcotic high then a trip.....
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by MushroomMan.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#22962 2 years, 11 months ago
After reading your last couple of post REB I would like to go out with a really really big hit of DMT..since it is released at birth and death. Seems like one could take a hit on their death bed and let themself slip into their consciousness and become unaware of their physical body dying
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#22964 2 years, 11 months ago
very good point with the DMT there Abba.... A lot of people believe that near death experiences are just the human body prematurely releasing DMT ..... the "light at the end of the tunnel" that people talk about from near death experiences is exacly the same as a lot of peoples experiences on a big dose of DMT.

Has anybody ever got to "The Tunnel" on DMT? I haven't yet but my buddy swears he has several times and even past the tunnel where you meet all crazy characters and oddities and stuff...... he swears that if you do enough you'll get there!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#22971 2 years, 11 months ago
MM My first DMT experience took me flying through that tunnel right into light....on another journey I hit the void that is spoken about....I understand these trips as what is going to happen at death..I could talk more about my journey but it seems like everybody elses experience
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#22976 2 years, 11 months ago
I chowed an 1/8th of shrooms one night when I was doing 2nd shift clean up at a pipe foundry I used to work at.
It was an interesting night to say the least !The wierdest part was the size changes, I would look at the guys I was working with and they looked all of three feet tall , then , when I looked at them the next time they looked like giants ! everyone was asking me" whats so funny?" all night long , quite a night !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
Ramblin_Joe
Junior Boarder

#22986 2 years, 11 months ago
"A friend of mine" recently tested with this setting and had desireable results. It sounds more high-tech than it really is, but it's definitely cool.

--- Indoors, room with a large and comfy bed.

SIGHTS
-- 26 feet of WHITE electroluminescent wire connected to a sound activated controller (the lights pulse with the music)
--- 6 feet of PINK electroluminescent wire programmed with a blinking pattern
--- 2 Sets of BLUE LED christmas lights
** (All lights were battery powered) **

SOUNDS
--- Grateful Dead @ Jai-Alai Fronton on 1974-06-22

This environment is fun even when you're sober. Just imagine what it's like when you're "feeling the music"! The lights were played with as much as they were looked at. I can imagine the candles being a fun addition to this arrangement. MORE LIGHTS, MORE LIGHTS, MORE LIGHTS!!!
reb
Visitor

#23158 2 years, 11 months ago
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by .
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#23160 2 years, 11 months ago
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by the highway terror.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#23164 2 years, 11 months ago
another good message board with plenty of DMT and related subjects.....

shroomery.org - phychedelic experience message board ....... use the search engine on that site there is endless amounts of information......

www.shroomery.org/forums/ - at the very top....
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by MushroomMan.
spinneresque108
Junior Boarder

#23186 2 years, 11 months ago
Canyon wrote:
No Jerry?! no thank you...I've done the mirrors and candles thing before, very fun, even more fun when you add a mirrored ball but I gots to have some Garcia playin', especially if I'm alone.

This. LSD and the GD are made for each other. In my youth I would have tried it but not now, I am older and wiser.
Time to create page: 0.76 seconds