• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

Acid Test Idea

#22689 3 years, 4 months ago
It's been a long time since I've done hallucinogenics, and strictly "organic" for over a decade. That is not to say that circumstances may arise, y'unnerstand. But I've had a few truly far-out experiences at "tests" we'd set up. "Set and setting" is what Leary always said.

So here's a setting I decided might be interesting:

A solo trip in a room of mirrors and canles. Just your water & fruit or whatever, no music, no light except for candles, nobody around.

Now, dig, I'm not a big fan of trippin solo, so I don't know if I'd ever wanna do this. But it came up in a conversation and I thought I'd share it.

Any of you folks had cool "test" settings?
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

Re: Acid Test Idea

#22692 3 years, 4 months ago
only solo if rookies were around.......lot's of FRESH Grapefruit Juice and Orange Juice.........especially the Grapefruit !!!!!!!

depends on the 'depth' I was seeking as far as location.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#22694 3 years, 4 months ago
the room full of mirrors would be fun with others around , but would be boring after awhile alone
the kesey method with all the sights and sounds and different games, sounds like the best model to me
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Canyon
Junior Boarder

#22695 3 years, 4 months ago
No Jerry?! no thank you...I've done the mirrors and candles thing before, very fun, even more fun when you add a mirrored ball but I gots to have some Garcia playin', especially if I'm alone.
Shoot the breeze, lose the keys
Feed the poor, stop the war
Make the signs, connect the lines
Pay your fines, save your dimes
Watch The Feds, Dig The Dead

reflectionsofmatter.com
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#22716 3 years, 4 months ago
he travels the fastest that travels alone.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#22730 3 years, 4 months ago
+1 on having to have some Dead on during my trip.... I could settle with GD or any other incarnation though.

If I didn't have any Dead on I would feel like I'm wasting my trip. Now I could go for a walk in the woods or something but I can NOT go 1 whole trip without listening to something Dead related.

I think its best not to plan anything for your trip ahead of time and just let it come on naturally and do whatever feels good.

I like tripping alone and with people (if the right ones) pretty much equally - I can't pick a favorite. I find that tripping alone allows you to get much deeper into your trip.

I don't do acid BTW, I only speak for mushrooms.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by MushroomMan.
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#22770 3 years, 4 months ago
Tripping alone is sweet, i feel like you really get sit there and discover yourself more and explore. If i do it solo i usually will do it in a dark room with some grateful dead playing for sure. If with friends i love being out in nature, state park etc. with my ipod of good music, good friends and beautiful weather, it gets me in such awe.
reb
Visitor

#22803 3 years, 4 months ago
Just want to say, big brother is monitoring your words on message boards. It is prudent to not be specific. The draconian drug laws are still with us especially in NYS.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by .
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#22853 3 years, 4 months ago
I hear you with not being in a relaxed state to trip anymore. As far as health issues though, mushrooms are about the safest thing you can do (psilocybin mushrooms) - I am NOT trying to push you to trip again, just had to mention that. A lot of people think they make you trip by "food poisoning" your body, which is so far from the truth.

For me I think its important to know what your doing and to know its safe, otherwise it might get in your head when your tripping. I used to think mushrooms were harmful to your health but since I researched them and found out the truth my trips have been so much better....

Happy Trails everybody!!!
reb
Visitor

#22900 3 years, 4 months ago
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by .
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds