• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

frontgate shipping

#226868 1 year, 9 months ago
i know some of you have gotten your tix for feb. mine will be here on mon. mine were sent out on 1/8. my question is, when we are using frontgate presales aren't we forced into buying their $12 shipping. 2nd day air artist shipping or something? just kind of sitting here thinking wow my tickets have taken a bit longer than most. i am not bummed about that, just seems silly we have to be a 12 dollar shipping for some sort of expedited shipping yet i can receive a letter from NY here, double the distance, in half the time?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: frontgate shipping

#226871 1 year, 9 months ago
One of my tickets were sent out on 1/4 and I didn't get them until yesterday.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#226891 1 year, 9 months ago
mine too said shipped on the 4th arriving on the 9th. I didn't get them until the 11th. that's not 2 day delivery
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#226894 1 year, 9 months ago
thought it was weird they did not send them all together but in a separate ups each ticket, guess that's how they tax us.
Someday, everything is gonna be different
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#226895 1 year, 9 months ago
my buddy told me you can put them in a "cart" as you purchase each show, and then pay all at once at the end. Then they get shipped all at the same time. I'm not sure if the $12 fee is only one time or if they charge for each individual night
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#226898 1 year, 9 months ago
I always thought it was messed up.

for one tour I bought tickets on separate days cause they were still on sale when I got more $.... they charged me a separate $12 for shipping so I e-mailed asking why they can't just send them all together and charge me 1 shipping price?

they refunded my $12 but they still sent several tickets separate... that's what I don't get. They charge 1 shipping price but still send several tickets in different envelopes.
bluetrainsugaree
Expert Boarder

#226908 1 year, 9 months ago
I noticed that this year they have a 3 day package, did anyone get that this time? I was thinking that would be one way to save on shipping, taxes.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#226912 1 year, 9 months ago
They probably use 2 day UPS, not to expedite shipping, but to allow for tracking.

I bought the 3 day package from tickethorse, 2 GA tix for each night.

$384.90 total, including shipping, $64.15 per ticket.

They sent them regular mail and I got them on December 10th.

No complaints here.
Takin' it in stride!
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#226913 1 year, 9 months ago
I got the 3 nights in one purchase deal and they sent them all together and right away - got them weeks ago.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#226922 1 year, 9 months ago
just seems silly we are required to pay $12 shipping when it is certainly unnecessary. might not sound like a lot but since june of 2010 i have spent $156 total on that shipping charge, in 13 different ticket orders. and never received them in two days. luckily i bought a couple tours in full otherwise that number would be way higher.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds