• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kastriebel
Fresh Boarder

faxed in for sweetwater txt...still havnt heard..

#226783 1 year, 7 months ago
do you think theyre still working on it?
Univax
Fresh Boarder

Re: faxed in for sweetwater txt...still havnt heard..

#226860 1 year, 7 months ago
I haven't received a decline or had a charge either. I am holding out hope that they are still working on them. I had to book my flight, hotel and rental car without knowing.
DigiGal
Senior Boarder
" If it wasn't recorded - it will be forgotten "

#226911 1 year, 7 months ago
Furthur Mill Valley CA:
Ticket sales are over. You will be notified via email if your order was filled, partially filled, or not filled starting on Saturday, January 5, 2013. Your chances of receiving tickets for this show are 20%.
Still Searching For The Sound??? My LMA Recordings and My Etree Recordings
Univax
Fresh Boarder

#226933 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes I know however I have not received a decline or a charge. Gdtstoo put that comment up on the 5th. It's now the 12th.
perry
Senior Boarder

#226942 1 year, 7 months ago
Sounds like a good sign. You would be the only people on the dead boards to get tix, don't think anyone on philzone or Ratdog scored.
Univax
Fresh Boarder

#227125 1 year, 7 months ago
nope. apparently just forgotten. No communication whatsoever from GDTSTOO to me. Not even the courtesy of a decline. Pretty unprofessional if you want my two cents. I at least have tickets to thursday night through a friend. At least my flight hotel and rental car aren't a loss.
trisha
Junior Boarder

#227356 1 year, 7 months ago
I am bummed I am not going...the fax thing was a nightmare esp if you have a job
I feel like a frigin idiot that I have been going for so long and have no one to help me...fuckin story of my life
SSDD...I should been frigin workin it rather than chillin in the music...
How come things work out for some folks time and time again
And for others it's just a frigin struggle day to day
I guess some folks are luckier than others
I'm just mad today that I'm not so lucky... I think I was a mass murderer in a past life cuz if I told you the shit I have been dealing with you would be like wtf why try...
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#227368 1 year, 7 months ago
trisha wrote:
I am bummed I am not going...the fax thing was a nightmare esp if you have a job
I feel like a frigin idiot that I have been going for so long and have no one to help me...fuckin story of my life
SSDD...I should been frigin workin it rather than chillin in the music...
How come things work out for some folks time and time again
And for others it's just a frigin struggle day to day
I guess some folks are luckier than others
I'm just mad today that I'm not so lucky... I think I was a mass murderer in a past life cuz if I told you the shit I have been dealing with you would be like wtf why try...

I'm sorry you didn't get in Trisha, you certainly deserved to get tickets! It really is a crappy system, even given the limited ticket volume. It sucks when bad things happen to good people, I hope things start looking up soon! I'm pretty sure if you'd been a mass murderer in your last life you couldn't possibly be a fun, kind deadhead in this one. See you at Red Rocks again, I hope!!

Add- I just saw the post about your dad's death, trisha, I'm sending you prayers and sympathy!! I'm so sorry!!

((((((TRISHA))))))

Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by SunshineSue.
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds