• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

Re: One final thought on some people here

#226999 1 year, 7 months ago
If you're willing to be honest, speak your peace, w/o too much self-righteous adamant bravado. Except in the case of obvious bloated pompous sarcasm, for the sake of discovered learning . . . er, uhm, have a point. I'm a fine one to speak, as I know my points can be rather obscure, if not acutely obtuse. Everyone needs a little healing, some a lot, one of the prime things I loved of the Shakedown, Family, and Dead show scene in the day, Brent days. We were able to come together, meet, be challenged, or inspired, or whatever, but left to self-correct through our experience . . . I probably don't agree with everything any one has said on this forum, including myself. Opinions typically don't change in moderate company. Yet in the company of fearless, learned, or experienced, opinions can change often, evolution. If our conversation is for self gratification, I would certainly rather not contribute. However, for those who come to this forum to share their passion for the beloved experience we've had with this music, and now this band, and related issues; welcome, thanks for sharing. "Whoa-oh what I want to know-oh is are you kind?"
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#227001 1 year, 7 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
captaintony wrote:
You see all this bickering can bring folks closer together. we're like a dysfunctional walton's family.

Waltons???????? More like the Addams family. I nominate myself for Uncle Fester & Jen for Morticia.

what about the Munsters? I wanna be Grandpa. He got to hang with Howard Stern.

Well if you listen to Stern... you know Grandpa was "famous" for being um well endowed in real life. This automatically disqualifies you for the part. Further being as not one poster seconded my nomination it looks like your promotion has been 86'd. You will remain a captain.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#227004 1 year, 7 months ago
On another note.. Irie nice post. Kevin I gotta disagree. This thread has more well thought out and articulated posts by more posters than any other thread I have ever read here ( with the exception of my lameness!). I applaud my fellow "deadheads".
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#227036 1 year, 7 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
On another note.. Irie nice post. Kevin I gotta disagree. This thread has more well thought out and articulated posts by more posters than any other thread I have ever read here ( with the exception of my lameness!). I applaud my fellow "deadheads".

yeah, I've read and reread several of these posts, even yours STIW and I am blown away by these posts also.
I think I know what Kevin is thinking, that I owe him a beer this year (which will be repaid in full), we just need to find a venue that doesn't run out of beer!!
What's this crack about me not being well endowed? Which is true, but still, do we really have to make this public?
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#227097 1 year, 7 months ago
What's this crack about me not being well endowed? Which is true, but still, do we really have to make this public?

Sorry, to be clear I have no first person knowledge... I was informed of your unfortunate situation by one of the midget hookers you frequent ( wait what was I doing talking to a midget hooker? )
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#227114 1 year, 7 months ago
it takes all kinds to make up a community
community.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightchaser
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#227241 1 year, 7 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
community.jpg

Anti-spam and community mindedness bump
The following user(s) said Thank You: dead_in_ky
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#227420 1 year, 7 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
community.jpg

Anti-spam and community mindedness bump

I don't want my picture taken with that group.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds