• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

Re: One final thought on some people here

#226877 1 year, 8 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Well wits I've been called a loser and a scum the last few days so that was a kind of a shock but I'm sure the result of my actions
were quite validated but i always thought that should have been only resereved for parents when i was a younger lad. probably.shouldnt have let things escalate like they did but yes it is the internet so we say alot of things we might regret later on
but from here and on in i will only comnent about midgets and monkeys. there seems to a consensus that these both groups are lovable. dont know if i want the title of major tony, second class private is only a demotion but i think it still gets party favors from the military.

You have no choice if seconded you have to accept your given rank dammit. Careful about calling them midgets---surely you will be told that that is a politically incorrect term and that they prefer to be called "little people"..again the horror of your bad taste! Further beware the monkey mafia... if they get wind of you making any derogatory comments you will forever be pelted with monkey shit. Oh and welcome to the scum club it aint so bad down here.. I look around and see a lot of beautiful women, bongs, and hear lots of laughter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#226878 1 year, 8 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
And whats funny is i rarely post here anymore, and go against the normal opinion here on many subjects, like scalping. But if someones opinion is different than yours, you say its a mob mentality. Not true in my case, my opinions are mine. And maybe you dont think you are better than anyone, but your posts imply the exact opposite. Didnt you say you and your crew would sit outside GD shows and laugh at newcomers to the scene? Oh yeah

Oh shit give me that beer back beyatch! ....seriously though that is taken way out of context. Let me clear that up. Do you know what a trendy person is? Whatever is the hot thing, the flavor of the month, oh how they love it. In 1987-88 the GD were the Hot thing. Plenty of folks who never saw a show before came out, bought the t shirt and loved the dead ( supposedly their whole life they would tell you).... ask them to name 3 songs other than Truckin, Touch of grey, or Casey Jones and they would be stumped. In reality in 1983 or 84 if you met this same person they would have told you they hated the dead..... Finally by 89-90 or so these people bailed and moved onto the next hot thing/act...these were the folks I was referring to in my post if I didn't make it clear. It was very easy to spot the faux heads.... as opposed to someone who was going to their first show and eager to get "on the bus".....
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#226879 1 year, 8 months ago
ATG- very accurate comments. As far as the generational thing I to this day LOVE to talk to folks who were there in 67-68-69............I am in somewhat awe of them. Shit I could sit and listen to their stories all day. Finally to be clear I know we are very very blessed to have these guys still out makin live music...I never woulda believed it if you told me they would still be on the road in 2013 in 1985...and I am very glad younger folks are gettin a chance to catch some of the magic themselves. Ok I'm out.........."let the words be yours I am done with mine"
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#226886 1 year, 8 months ago
You see all this bickering can bring folks closer together. we're like a dysfunctional walton's family.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#226889 1 year, 8 months ago
captaintony wrote:
You see all this bickering can bring folks closer together. we're like a dysfunctional walton's family.

Hey John boy, did you smoke the last doobie? Ma' I told you not
To wash my tie dyes in hot water, look how they faded!!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#226890 1 year, 8 months ago
go to your room john boy, as your lawyer i recommend you listen to white rabbit as loud as poossible.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by captaintony.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#226914 1 year, 8 months ago
OK, wtf, I'll add my opinion.

First, admitting that you're as ass is the first step in getting help.

Second, being here from the beginning has no merit. If you're behavior bothers people, it bothers people, time here has nothing to do with it.

There's a clear difference that can be made between content and blatant disrespect. Creating a thread that has content some people find offensive is fine as long as they realize, as in the case of Capt Tony, that's what he has to say. As long as people are able to ignore it if they wish then fine, post away because quite simply...you don't have to read it.

Now, when you post that bs in other peoples threads then you cross the line. Same goes for creating numerous threads at once. People are not able to ignore your posts and it becomes very disrespectful.

Everyone has the right to post as they like, but also has the responsibility to be respectful of the other members here. People cross that line occasionally, but for the most part collectively we are good at not doing so. Except for Capt Tony, who posts several threads in a short time of pointless bs. This pisses people off and he knows it. Not maybe or sort of or kind of, definitely. I still can't figure out why he does so anyway.

Couldn't you just keep it in two or three threads in 24 hrs? Say what you like, if others don't like it then they have the chance to ignore it. When you post all that bs in numerous threads it disrespects the rest of the members here, and that it the root of this issue. We can't ignore it because its all over the board. Its like of a petulant child who needs attention and decides to shit on everyone else to get some.

So with everyone's rights in check and all aware of their responsibilities Capt Tony by all means has every right to post all the crazy bs he likes, and I wish him more power to do so. But please remember to keep it in a thread or two, not everyone is interested in hearing what you have to say, and you offend many people here when you don't do so.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#226932 1 year, 8 months ago
captaintony wrote:

Waltons???????? More like the Addams family. I nominate myself for Uncle Fester & Jen for Morticia.
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#226936 1 year, 8 months ago
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by SugarMee.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#226938 1 year, 8 months ago
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you have summed up this thread very well sugarmee

-- smell every flower --
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by kevin. Reason: very well
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#226994 1 year, 8 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
OK, wtf, I'll add my opinion.

First, admitting that you're as ass is the first step in getting help.

Second, being here from the beginning has no merit. If you're behavior bothers people, it bothers people, time here has nothing to do with it.

There's a clear difference that can be made between content and blatant disrespect. Creating a thread that has content some people find offensive is fine as long as they realize, as in the case of Capt Tony, that's what he has to say. As long as people are able to ignore it if they wish then fine, post away because quite simply...you don't have to read it.

Now, when you post that bs in other peoples threads then you cross the line. Same goes for creating numerous threads at once. People are not able to ignore your posts and it becomes very disrespectful.

Everyone has the right to post as they like, but also has the responsibility to be respectful of the other members here. People cross that line occasionally, but for the most part collectively we are good at not doing so. Except for Capt Tony, who posts several threads in a short time of pointless bs. This pisses people off and he knows it. Not maybe or sort of or kind of, definitely. I still can't figure out why he does so anyway.

Couldn't you just keep it in two or three threads in 24 hrs? Say what you like, if others don't like it then they have the chance to ignore it. When you post all that bs in numerous threads it disrespects the rest of the members here, and that it the root of this issue. We can't ignore it because its all over the board. Its like of a petulant child who needs attention and decides to shit on everyone else to get some.

So with everyone's rights in check and all aware of their responsibilities Capt Tony by all means has every right to post all the crazy bs he likes, and I wish him more power to do so. But please remember to keep it in a thread or two, not everyone is interested in hearing what you have to say, and you offend many people here when you don't do so.

you know what?!! I agree with you and no this isn't sarcastic. I only used the time factor to make some sort of point I don't even remember now, I wasn't saying since I'd been here a long time I had the right to do whatever i wanted, it was more like stating I wasn't planning on leaving any time soon or in the near future. But anyhow thanks for the post.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#226995 1 year, 8 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
captaintony wrote:

Waltons???????? More like the Addams family. I nominate myself for Uncle Fester & Jen for Morticia.

what about the Munsters? I wanna be Grandpa. He got to hang with Howard Stern.
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds