• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1362

Re: One final thought on some people here

#227004 1 year, 6 months ago
On another note.. Irie nice post. Kevin I gotta disagree. This thread has more well thought out and articulated posts by more posters than any other thread I have ever read here ( with the exception of my lameness!). I applaud my fellow "deadheads".
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: One final thought on some people here

#227036 1 year, 6 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
On another note.. Irie nice post. Kevin I gotta disagree. This thread has more well thought out and articulated posts by more posters than any other thread I have ever read here ( with the exception of my lameness!). I applaud my fellow "deadheads".


yeah, I've read and reread several of these posts, even yours STIW and I am blown away by these posts also.
I think I know what Kevin is thinking, that I owe him a beer this year (which will be repaid in full), we just need to find a venue that doesn't run out of beer!!
What's this crack about me not being well endowed? Which is true, but still, do we really have to make this public?
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1362

Re: One final thought on some people here

#227097 1 year, 6 months ago
What's this crack about me not being well endowed? Which is true, but still, do we really have to make this public?

Sorry, to be clear I have no first person knowledge... I was informed of your unfortunate situation by one of the midget hookers you frequent ( wait what was I doing talking to a midget hooker? )
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: One final thought on some people here

#227114 1 year, 6 months ago
it takes all kinds to make up a community
community.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightchaser
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: One final thought on some people here

#227241 1 year, 6 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
it takes all kinds to make up a community
community.jpg


Anti-spam and community mindedness bump
The following user(s) said Thank You: dead_in_ky
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: One final thought on some people here

#227420 1 year, 6 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
it takes all kinds to make up a community
community.jpg


Anti-spam and community mindedness bump


I don't want my picture taken with that group.
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds