WITS, you seem to miss one important point. You are not looked down upon because you have a different opinion than others. Read very carefully, its because you think your opinion makes you better rhan other people. Or at least that is how it sounds when i read your comments. You think you are smarter than everybody else, that you "get it" . unfortunately "getting it" is different for everybody. How difficult is that to understand? You are not in a position to decide what "getting it" means for anybody other than yourself
A. Look down on me ?????????????LOLOLOLOLOL I must be doing something right, you being a certified member of the mob I wear that as a badge of honor. Should I go back and quote all your intelligent "name calling" posts you made about me? Not the kynd deadhead friendly way brotha.
B. I don't think I am "better" than anyone... I state my opinions whether popular or not... it is MY opinon. If you have a problem with someone elses opinion state your opinion and why without resorting to name calling and 2nd grade bs...
3. As stated above this isn't a popularity contest... this is the friggin internet. Naturally I would like to get along with everyone..but if I don't do you really think I care??????????
4. Read your own words carefully... words like "piece of shit" "asshole"...do not reflect well on your intellect.
5. As far as "getting it"... whatever floats your boat or gets you by is AOK with me. Why you worry and fret so much about my opinions makes me wonder if you are really are that insecure..... and that you have to be a part of mob and gang attacks because you can't stand on your own 2 feet.
6. Thanks for takin a shot at me.. did I ever address you in this thread? Unprovocked personal attack.. beautiful!!! Now run to your minions for support...btw some of them have been very quiet the last few days. Further I hate to break this to you but I have many friends on this site..just because they aren't the loudest 300 times a day posters.. doesn't mean they aren't there or want to get caught up in this 2nd grade bs.
6. Lastly I'm sure if we met in person we'd get along fine. Don't take the internet so seriously.