• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: saying hello

#227256 1 year, 7 months ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
stricken wrote:
Hey bud nice to see your post. If you see the red head tell her she no longer has to get in her hole. we now have two row seating and even a place to lay her head and tripps too all we need is a car seat for him. well maybe a little cash for gas.lol
Strick gonna miss the white beast but cant wait to climb in the new jeep and put some more miles on with ya.I dunno if i am your sidekick or you are mine,but i sure do like travelling with ya.Been a long strange trip and dont think red will be making anymore not with me anyway but tripp if i can get some visitation written in stone without involving the court he sure as hell will be along for the ride at least once!Love ya brother be easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did 36 shows in that old dodge. Gonna miss it in fact i come out of the store and am asking myself where in the hell did i park the truck. lol
The jeep reminds me of yours well except for the rust and broken out back window and bald tires and who could forget the official alarm clock of jam along the creek.Maybe its not all that close.lol Speaking of jam along the creek heard a dso rumor and jeff says what up?
And sidekick HUM--------------. I thought you only liked to hear me complain the whole way to the shows about all the awful things furthur is about these days.
Well your day will come with regards to tripp so hang in there and what was the song you wanted me to learn????????
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: saying hello

#227263 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey there JR!! I hope you're doing well and enjoying life and your son! I'm sure it's meant some big changes, but I know you're up to the challenges. I'm looking forward to seeing you at a show soon, maybe Red Rocks again, if not before. Take care of yourself and the family!
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds