Re: Searching for the Sound, as read by the author

#226335 1 year, 9 months ago
I read this book. Very good. Maybe I'll listen to some parts I really enjoyed
Thanks
pink11
Platinum Boarder

#226338 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for this. I read it, (excellent read)- but didn't know it was out as audio read by Phil himself, that would be cool to hear it in his voice- probably good for a nice long roadtrip- (to Colorado perhaps...) I listened to Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt as audio book read by him- that was AWESOME in his beautiful sexy Irish accent. Highly reccommend it in print or tape- Concert is just starting on Sirius Germany, 1990- wasn't there- did see the VU in Germany though- (when they did a European reunion tour) that was awesome, especially Hamburg I thought cause Lou was clearly wasted. I loved the part in Searching for the sound where Phil said how he and his Lady got a car and drove to shows like the heads- I swear once I thought I looked over on the highway, (on tour) and saw him in a car and looked again and saw him grin and duck and a regular blonde lady driving and thought nah- I must've be seeing things, why would he travel like that, but now I think it was him. It was fun seeing lots of heads on the road and at rest stops- Cool that he got a taste of OUR fun experience of driving from show to show on the golden road...
DigiGal
Senior Boarder
" If it wasn't recorded - it will be forgotten "

#226365 1 year, 9 months ago
I've read it a couple of times.

Sampled the author reading it but didn't care for that.
Still Searching For The Sound??? My LMA Recordings and My Etree Recordings
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds