• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Estimated Prophet
Junior Boarder

Re: Thank You Furthur!!!!

#226361 1 year, 9 months ago
I know exactly how you feel about West LA, it is the one song I always hope for too. Especially since they never seem to play it in LA. I could barely contain myself when Bobby went right into it at Jonathan Wilson's Merry Minstrel Show at the Troubadour.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="www.youtube.com/embed/bWvsRUCN2GY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#226374 1 year, 9 months ago
Was that your first Dancin, Emily?
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#226383 1 year, 9 months ago
oh man i wish i didnt sell my tickets! i had them, right in my hand, and i was about to book a flight and hotel! gaaaah regrets!!!!!!
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#226400 1 year, 9 months ago
Did someone say West LA Fadeaway? This was the last one I caught. Poor Jer. Still manages to rip on it pretty good. Check out the SOTM from this show. I dare you not to get misty eyed.

Right now, I can't read too well...
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#226411 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes a Spoonful to accommodate that Smokestack would be just exactly perfect!!!!!

And Splatter it was my first live Dancing from Furthur!!! but it was also the very first song I heard the Dead play live!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face
wharfrat71
Junior Boarder

#227052 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes! Thank You Furthur, crew and everybody that went to the New Years run. I had such a fantastic time, good people everywhere!!! GG Park was awesome too, Haight/Ashbury and all the shops...went to 710 too! Got some great pics.... Hope to be back with the circus soon!!!!
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds