• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Thank You Furthur!!!!

#226299 1 year, 7 months ago
Do you need to rub it in FurthurFlower that some of us were stuck on the East Coast Guess it could have been worse, I could have been closer without a ticket.

But really, I am so happy to hear that you and everyone else enjoyed the shows. It also makes me smile knowing auntie Sue was with us, on the couch! I can't WAIT till she makes it to Colorado. A true reason to celebrate, a magical trip like that could not happen to a kinder person.

I was fortunate enough to enjoy some of the NYE stream with Alilfurthur and some other special friends through the kind xm stream. We spent a magical New Years Eve together. I will NEVER forget driving to see DSO overstuffed in the car, screaming along to "I need a Miracle"

Much good love and peace to all
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#226354 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey Em when that smokestack comes I hope its lumped with a spoonful

Speaking of West LA, this is a great one. Jeff is amazing! I like the comes a time and just a little light a lot too.

archive.org/details/dead2004-08-18.akg.watts.89343.flac16

St. Stephen>Ramble On Rose, Big River, Althea, Hey Pocky Way > Jack Straw > Baba Jingo, Just a Little Light
After Midnight > Pride of Cucamonga, Shine on You Crazy Diamond > Estimated Prophet > Drums > Space >
Comes a Time > Reuben and Cherise > West L.A. Fadeaway > Hell in a Bucket
Estimated Prophet
Junior Boarder

#226361 1 year, 7 months ago
I know exactly how you feel about West LA, it is the one song I always hope for too. Especially since they never seem to play it in LA. I could barely contain myself when Bobby went right into it at Jonathan Wilson's Merry Minstrel Show at the Troubadour.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="www.youtube.com/embed/bWvsRUCN2GY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#226374 1 year, 7 months ago
Was that your first Dancin, Emily?
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#226383 1 year, 7 months ago
oh man i wish i didnt sell my tickets! i had them, right in my hand, and i was about to book a flight and hotel! gaaaah regrets!!!!!!
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#226400 1 year, 7 months ago
Did someone say West LA Fadeaway? This was the last one I caught. Poor Jer. Still manages to rip on it pretty good. Check out the SOTM from this show. I dare you not to get misty eyed.

Right now, I can't read too well...
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#226411 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes a Spoonful to accommodate that Smokestack would be just exactly perfect!!!!!

And Splatter it was my first live Dancing from Furthur!!! but it was also the very first song I heard the Dead play live!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face
wharfrat71
Junior Boarder

#227052 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes! Thank You Furthur, crew and everybody that went to the New Years run. I had such a fantastic time, good people everywhere!!! GG Park was awesome too, Haight/Ashbury and all the shops...went to 710 too! Got some great pics.... Hope to be back with the circus soon!!!!
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds