• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

jailhouse marriage

#226111 1 year, 7 months ago
An accountant goes to jail for embezzlement, and they put him in a cell with a huge dude.

The cellmate says, "I wanna have some sex. Are you gonna be the husband or the wife?"

The little guy says, "Well, if I have to be one or the other, I guess I'd rather be the husband."

The big guy says, "OK. Now get over here and suck your wife's dick.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

Re: jailhouse marriage

#226144 1 year, 7 months ago
Listen CT, you're in need of some serious damage control right now. This is going to take some major PR to put you back on track.

Let's start with your stand up material. Sometimes it's in the delivery, y'know? Now this is sort of a family friendly forum, so instead of saying "suck your wife's dick" maybe you could be a little more... subtle? I mean, sweetheart, how about a little finesse? You don't want to sound like another Dice Clay, do you baby? Nahh. So try this:
"now get over here and perform fellatio on your wife". Sounds better?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: jailhouse marriage

#226157 1 year, 7 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Listen CT, you're in need of some serious damage control right now. This is going to take some major PR to put you back on track.

Let's start with your stand up material. Sometimes it's in the delivery, y'know? Now this is sort of a family friendly forum, so instead of saying "suck your wife's dick" maybe you could be a little more... subtle? I mean, sweetheart, how about a little finesse? You don't want to sound like another Dice Clay, do you baby? Nahh. So try this:
"now get over here and perform fellatio on your wife". Sounds better?

nah, who uses the word fellatio? Suck your wife's dick is more to the point.
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds