• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226390 1 year, 3 months ago
super_nerd_07.jpg
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226399 1 year, 3 months ago
bump for prosperity.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226402 1 year, 3 months ago
wow, tony, you really are a loser man.

philisgod is right. you're an asshole too.

you have no respect for other people.

the way you sling around terms like retarded, threatening harm with gay acts, and now posting pictures of what i can only determine is your idea of funny?

you aren't an immature person. you are just a straight up loser. i hope your life continues to play out miserably to the point where all of your entertainment comes from an online message board.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by wlewis.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226405 1 year, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
wow, tony, you really are a loser man.

philisgod is right. you're an asshole too.

you have no respect for other people.

the way you sling around terms like retarded, threatening harm with gay acts, and now posting pictures of what i can only determine is your idea of funny?

you aren't an immature person. you are just a straight up loser. i hope your life continues to play out miserably to the point where all of your entertainment comes from an online message board.


word.
We need to get together sometime and get those pictures taken.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226406 1 year, 3 months ago
you are a piece of shit tony, a worthless human being. stay behind your computer. glad we won't see you at any shows.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226410 1 year, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
you are a piece of shit tony, a worthless human being. stay behind your computer. glad we won't see you at any shows.


Showing your true colors aren't you? With that, I'm going to cancel our photo session. i can't smile at a camera with someone who doesn't truly love me.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226412 1 year, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
wow, tony, you really are a loser man.

philisgod is right. you're an asshole too.

you have no respect for other people.

the way you sling around terms like retarded, threatening harm with gay acts, and now posting pictures of what i can only determine is your idea of funny?

you aren't an immature person. you are just a straight up loser. i hope your life continues to play out miserably to the point where all of your entertainment comes from an online message board.


why does the pictures upset you? did I accidentally find one of you? you're a very complex person.
stricken
Gold Boarder
Posts:1017

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226415 1 year, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
wlewis wrote:
wow, tony, you really are a loser man.

philisgod is right. you're an asshole too.

you have no respect for other people.

the way you sling around terms like retarded, threatening harm with gay acts, and now posting pictures of what i can only determine is your idea of funny?

you aren't an immature person. you are just a straight up loser. i hope your life continues to play out miserably to the point where all of your entertainment comes from an online message board.


why does the pictures upset you? did I accidentally find one of you? you're a very complex person.


Your suggestive picture posting shows your true colors
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226419 1 year, 3 months ago
stricken wrote:
captaintony wrote:
wlewis wrote:
wow, tony, you really are a loser man.

philisgod is right. you're an asshole too.

you have no respect for other people.

the way you sling around terms like retarded, threatening harm with gay acts, and now posting pictures of what i can only determine is your idea of funny?

you aren't an immature person. you are just a straight up loser. i hope your life continues to play out miserably to the point where all of your entertainment comes from an online message board.


why does the pictures upset you? did I accidentally find one of you? you're a very complex person.


Your suggestive picture posting shows your true colors


what the hell is it about these pictures?! did I miss something?
stricken
Gold Boarder
Posts:1017

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226422 1 year, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
stricken wrote:
captaintony wrote:
wlewis wrote:
wow, tony, you really are a loser man.

philisgod is right. you're an asshole too.

you have no respect for other people.

the way you sling around terms like retarded, threatening harm with gay acts, and now posting pictures of what i can only determine is your idea of funny?

you aren't an immature person. you are just a straight up loser. i hope your life continues to play out miserably to the point where all of your entertainment comes from an online message board.


why does the pictures upset you? did I accidentally find one of you? you're a very complex person.


Your suggestive picture posting shows your true colors


what the hell is it about these pictures?! did I miss something?


The use of people who are less fortunate then others to make a point shows no compassion for your fellow man. That would be anybody other then you. Pictures really are worth a thousand words.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226423 1 year, 3 months ago
my true colors are not tolerant of shitheads like you tony.

the things you say and the pictures you post say it all man.

i'm complex but not for reasons you think so. that's just called empathy man. you weren't posting those pictures with good intentions. you were looking for laughs.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226425 1 year, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
my true colors are not tolerant of shitheads like you tony.

the things you say and the pictures you post say it all man.

i'm complex but not for reasons you think so. that's just called empathy man. you weren't posting those pictures with good intentions. you were looking for laughs.


my aren't you a judgemental little prick.
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by captaintony.
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds