• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
philisgod
Junior Boarder
Posts:168

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#225960 1 year, 8 months ago
Private second class tony.

Glad I made your day yesterday.

I feel sorry for you though....while I was trying to be what I was, just an annoying gnat, you showed your true colors dude.

You're a homophobic piece of shit moron.

You insult special needs individuals by using the term "retard"....which makes my skin crawl when I hear that word.

And finally, publicly admitted that it would be cool to murder a large group of people and get away with it. Maybe the most creepy post I have ever seen on any board.

You dude....you are a scummy and demented individual.

You now work for me....and I think your first job shall be to clean the piss off my toilet.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#225968 1 year, 8 months ago
who's in charge of keeping civility on here?
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#225973 1 year, 8 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
who's in charge of keeping civility on here?



I thought......you were?
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#225976 1 year, 8 months ago
nope...

Im in charge of tryin to save lives...

(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#225979 1 year, 8 months ago
philisgod wrote:
Private second class tony.

Glad I made your day yesterday.

I feel sorry for you though....while I was trying to be what I was, just an annoying gnat, you showed your true colors dude.

You're a homophobic piece of shit moron.

You insult special needs individuals by using the term "retard"....which makes my skin crawl when I hear that word.

And finally, publicly admitted that it would be cool to murder a large group of people and get away with it. Maybe the most creepy post I have ever seen on any board.

You dude....you are a scummy and demented individual.

You now work for me....and I think your first job shall be to clean the piss off my toilet.


i showed my true colors?! You little prick. You're gonna have special needs after I get done with ya.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#225982 1 year, 8 months ago
captaintony wrote:
philisgod wrote:
Private second class tony.

Glad I made your day yesterday.

I feel sorry for you though....while I was trying to be what I was, just an annoying gnat, you showed your true colors dude.

You're a homophobic piece of shit moron.

You insult special needs individuals by using the term "retard"....which makes my skin crawl when I hear that word.

And finally, publicly admitted that it would be cool to murder a large group of people and get away with it. Maybe the most creepy post I have ever seen on any board.

You dude....you are a scummy and demented individual.

You now work for me....and I think your first job shall be to clean the piss off my toilet.


i showed my true colors?! You little prick. You're gonna have special needs after I get done with ya.


Ok you two, it's feeding time. You must have worked up quite an appetite!


feedingtime.jpg
philisgod
Junior Boarder
Posts:168

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#225984 1 year, 8 months ago
As I said in my thread, I'm retiring philisgod, so you can sleep tonight Private second class.

I leave you with this you the homophobic fluffer fuck that you are. If I decided to stay, not only would I run the kangaroo court, but would have you vanquished within a month. It's only been two days and you're already off your rocker!! You, no matter how hard you are trying.....can't ignore me.

I AM IN YOUR HEAD private!

You danced for me like a marionette that you are.

Thanks for the laughs, and I would refrain from posts about mass murder in the future private.

Dismissed, no go to bed.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#225985 1 year, 8 months ago
philisgod wrote:
As I said in my thread, I'm retiring philisgod, so you can sleep tonight Private second class.

I leave you with this you the homophobic fluffer fuck that you are. If I decided to stay, not only would I run the kangaroo court, but would have you vanquished within a month. It's only been two days and you're already off your rocker!! You, no matter how hard you are trying.....can't ignore me.

I AM IN YOUR HEAD private!

You danced for me like a marionette that you are.

Thanks for the laughs, and I would refrain from posts about mass murder in the future private.

Dismissed, no go to bed.


Please don't go, I think I love you.
Griff
Expert Boarder
Posts:840
Don't you see........

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226007 1 year, 8 months ago
Very strange commentary dudes.......people.......whatever you are.

Neither one of you got no rise out of me. I'll admit when I first joined this board last year I was "shocked" at some of the posts, only because I thought this place was filled with Deadheads, not dicks. So it caught me off gaurd.

Now, of course, I am jaded and have learned that the term "trollers" represents assholes who just want to get a rise out of people.

FWIW, it really is not that much fun or funny.

But to each his own.........which is a fundamental GD truth, and true of the world. Good luck.

And Wheelman, you are not in charge of saving anyone bro, but thanks for your efforts. Only God can draw a person to Him, though he can use earthly people for His cause.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226115 1 year, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
captaintony wrote:
really irritated the crap out of me


now you know how we feel when your latest news is regarding your last bowel movement, or when you create other usernames and troll the board.


one time I used another name and I admitted to it. Never did it again after that.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226122 1 year, 8 months ago
captaintony wrote:
wlewis wrote:
captaintony wrote:
really irritated the crap out of me


now you know how we feel when your latest news is regarding your last bowel movement, or when you create other usernames and troll the board.


one time I used another name and I admitted to it. Never did it again after that.




Do you mean to tell me that people have multiple user names on this forum?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226131 1 year, 8 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
captaintony wrote:
wlewis wrote:
captaintony wrote:
really irritated the crap out of me


now you know how we feel when your latest news is regarding your last bowel movement, or when you create other usernames and troll the board.


one time I used another name and I admitted to it. Never did it again after that.




Do you mean to tell me that people have multiple user names on this forum?


I didn't believe it either until yesterday.
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds