• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226320 1 year, 8 months ago
nobody elses experience will be like mine or anybody elses. our feelings are just those: ours.

you do what you folks wish. whatever gets you off.

just don't ask me why i am not representing this place in the future.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#226321 1 year, 8 months ago
That is not what I would want. I feel fortunate to have met people who I both respect and like from this forum, you being one of them. It would be sad for you to not be here because of whatever reason. I am not justifying crude behavior, just saying that it is a part of life. If this forum goes too far off base for comfort, I would understand spending time elswhere. Good stuff has come from FFF and will continue to, in the future. Our own imperfections will hopefully not have us forget that good stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#226325 1 year, 8 months ago
i am not leaving the forum. i am just not going to be so quick to wear a t-shirt to say i am representative of this particular group. or so quick to hop into a photograph that may suggest the same

taking a step back and looking at it from an outsiders perspective was possibly just what the DOCTOR ordered.

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#226331 1 year, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i am not leaving the forum. i am just not going to be so quick to wear a t-shirt to say i am representative of this particular group. or so quick to hop into a photograph that may suggest the same

taking a step back and looking at it from an outsiders perspective was possibly just what the DOCTOR ordered.

thanks

if you do happen to hop into a photograph you can assure mums the word with me unless you want me to divulge such
information.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#226334 1 year, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:

thanks

I was really hoping we could do a nice sunset photo together in the future, now I'm not so sure. I have plenty of Sears coupons my wife saves. We could get a really good deal.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#226336 1 year, 8 months ago
i have absolutely no desire to ever even meet you man. very very few people fall into that category.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#226339 1 year, 8 months ago
captaintony wrote:
wlewis wrote:

thanks

I was really hoping we could do a nice sunset photo together in the future, now I'm not so sure. I have plenty of Sears coupons my wife saves. We could get a really good deal.

check it out, I know of a local studio that'll do a nice sunset shot. You don't even have to bring your flag, they have
one already. You just have to stand behind it. Two scenes to choose from.
s2.jpg

s1.jpg
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#226371 1 year, 8 months ago
Where's Rodney King when we need'im?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#226379 1 year, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i have absolutely no desire to ever even meet you man. very very few people fall into that category.

you could have told me earlier, i just called Sears and got us an appointment. thanks alot, man.
your statement puzzles me cause just the other day, a friend and I were speaking and he said if you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? And of course, your name didn't come up, but now that I think of it, it could have.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#226381 1 year, 8 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
captaintony wrote:
wlewis wrote:

thanks

check it out, I know of a local studio that'll do a nice sunset shot. You don't even have to bring your flag, they have
one already. You just have to stand behind it. Two scenes to choose from.
s2.jpg

s1.jpg

I don't know if i could get the little fella in the studio now. He likes balloons so maybe I can trick him.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds