Junior Boarder

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#226246 1 year, 9 months ago
Hell no!
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#226250 1 year, 9 months ago
I can't speak for anyone else, but I am definitely not a fluffer. I wouldn't touch that stuff

Unknown.jpeg

Ok, ok I admit I had one of those peeps candies not too long ago, but not this
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#226251 1 year, 9 months ago
philisgod wrote:
Hell no!

Oh come on. We would be good together. Don't play hard to get.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#226255 1 year, 9 months ago
P.I.G. and Tony, with the power vested in me I now pronounce you cro magnon man and cro magnon man. You may club
your bride and drag them back to the cave

waytogocro.jpg
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#226262 1 year, 9 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
P.I.G. and Tony, with the power vested in me I now pronounce you cro magnon man and cro magnon man. You may club

waytogocro.jpg

thank you. I'm sure we will make a fine couple.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#226277 1 year, 9 months ago
At the risk of losing friends out here, I would like to open a conversation with philisgod.
As a fellow pot stirrer, I have admiration for how you ply this craft. While lacking subtlety, you touched a nerve and drew out ire.
Some of what you say got me to thinking (a result of to much free time, the devils workshop as they say).
> I really wanted to retire this moniker but... These guys (despite my name here) are NOT gods, only men
Me: Instead of using an old moniker, how bout changing this one to philisgood. Who am I to give you a new name? Your call, just a suggestion.
> I'll go back to the rock from which I crawaled out under and leave you guys to be.
Me: Oh no, don't go. Just when we were having so much fun. One person here even wants to marry you, or at least go out drinking for one night. Everyone (whether they call themselves deadhead or not) has every right to voice an opinion about music we all like, people in the band, what a 'real' deadhead' is, unicorns, rainbows, whatever. Forum discussion states as a description: Topics not covered in other forums.
> The Philzone (which I love) has become a platform for real hate.
M: Don't we have enough platforms for real hate in this world? Love and hate are part of the human spectrum of emotions. Being aware of both is healthy. One, serves this bright blue ball (spinning free), in a healthier way. Just sayin'
> Then there's this place, where if you state an opinion of a different color other than rainbow, you are considered not a real head
M: There is a difference between having a musical conversation, and trash talking a musician. You have the right to do either, but by insulting a musician and then being insulted back, you prove that "We are all (humans) pretty much the same?" In scientific terminology, you are shaping an experiment to show that the results prove your theory.
> Not all deadheads are rainbow warriors, or nice ALL THE TIME, or not criticsizing of the music.
Me: Let's go to the dictionary for a definition:
Definition of DEADHEAD
1: one who has not paid for a ticket
2: a dull or stupid person
3: a partially submerged log

Back in the day, the more shows that people went to, the more they felt they had a right to complain about the band, the scene the price of tea in china, whatever. People who were just getting into the scene couldn't understand it. Familiarity breeds contempt. As for me, I like the partially submerged log definition the best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: philisgod
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#226287 1 year, 9 months ago
dude i am not vibing with the current price of tea in china. anybody else as outraged by this?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, Griff
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#226290 1 year, 9 months ago
It depends,in China the price of various tea may greatly differ from each other.Even in the same piece,their prices may be different extremely,such as Xinyang maoojian tea,abbreviated to XM tea.XM tea with super quality is 5600 yuan(approximate 1000 dollar)per kg.However,XM tea with worst quality is 900 yuan(approximate 130 dollar)per kg,so it is hard to say the interval of price of tea.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#226297 1 year, 9 months ago
This site will always be a house of LOVE for me. There are MANY real kind folks here. I've attended a fair amount of live music and I've had the opportunity to shake my bones with many of you. And I am PROUD to say I now consider many of you to be my friend, and the love has expanded beyond shows. Some of us visit socially and yes, we love and care for each other. And there are other special people here that I have not yet met in person. But through the magic of the internet we too have become very good friends who help and we care for each other. A special shoutout to Paige and AmusingDeva, two very special people in my life who I have yet to meet. The love is real.

So use this site as you wish.

Whether you like Tony's posts or not (I love them myself) he is a fixture here. We are freaken deadheads. Many of us are off the wall. I understand cringing at what he says, but it is not said with hatred. It is said with love for us.

Nothing makes me smile like reading the zanyness here. But I sure understand WLewis and other cringing. Taken literally some is pretty fukin sick and distasteful. But it's said in jest, and with love. St least that's the way I read em.

Tony makes me laugh. Reading show reviews is fun. Reading something funny that makes me laugh or shake my head, that is what keeps me young, it keeps me going. Keeps the site fresh imo. Captain Tony is an artist, just twisted as heck.

And PS, I did not read anything on these boards for about a week, other than this thread. So I may be blindly speaking.

I am telling you, all we need, all we really need. Good LOVE.

Much good love to you Burt and anyone else I too may have offended in the past. I assure you when I post crude things it's meant to make people laugh, to take the edge off things. And sometimes I go too far. I am still learning. But a leopard cannot change his spots, I cannot change what I like or even what I say.

Group hug? I could use a good laugh (Uh oh)
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, Strider1
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#226298 1 year, 9 months ago
captaintony wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:

waytogocro.jpg

thank you. I'm sure we will make a fine couple.

size=5]captaintony wrote:
An accountant goes to jail for embezzlement, and they put him in a cell with a huge dude.

The cellmate says, "I wanna have some sex. Are you gonna be the husband or the wife?"

The little guy says, "Well, if I have to be one or the other, I guess I'd rather be the husband."

The big guy says, "OK. Now get over here and suck your wife's dick.
[/size]

Hmmnnn. . . . Which one is the wife? On second thought. . .. I'm outta here!
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by deadegad.
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds