• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
perry
Senior Boarder

Re: Too much hatred on the board yesterday for me

#225954 1 year, 3 months ago
Ya'll got sucked in to the classic don't feed the trolls thread. Dude wanted to get a rise out of folks and you handed it to him.
pmcall1
Fresh Boarder

#225958 1 year, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
no i'm being 100% real with you dude.

you need to take a look inside and maybe re-read the garbage you post and you would understand why one would think that way.

Yep- captain is the main reason I steer clear of here. WLewis nailed it.
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by pmcall1.
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#225960 1 year, 3 months ago
Private second class tony.

Glad I made your day yesterday.

I feel sorry for you though....while I was trying to be what I was, just an annoying gnat, you showed your true colors dude.

You're a homophobic piece of shit moron.

You insult special needs individuals by using the term "retard"....which makes my skin crawl when I hear that word.

And finally, publicly admitted that it would be cool to murder a large group of people and get away with it. Maybe the most creepy post I have ever seen on any board.

You dude....you are a scummy and demented individual.

You now work for me....and I think your first job shall be to clean the piss off my toilet.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#225968 1 year, 3 months ago
who's in charge of keeping civility on here?
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#225973 1 year, 3 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
who's in charge of keeping civility on here?

I thought......you were?
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#225976 1 year, 3 months ago
nope...

Im in charge of tryin to save lives...

(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#225979 1 year, 3 months ago
philisgod wrote:

I feel sorry for you though....while I was trying to be what I was, just an annoying gnat, you showed your true colors dude.

You insult special needs individuals by using the term "retard"....which makes my skin crawl when I hear that word.

And finally, publicly admitted that it would be cool to murder a large group of people and get away with it. Maybe the most creepy post I have ever seen on any board.

You now work for me....and I think your first job shall be to clean the piss off my toilet.

i showed my true colors?! You little prick. You're gonna have special needs after I get done with ya.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#225982 1 year, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
philisgod wrote:

i showed my true colors?! You little prick. You're gonna have special needs after I get done with ya.

Ok you two, it's feeding time. You must have worked up quite an appetite!

feedingtime.jpg
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#225984 1 year, 3 months ago
As I said in my thread, I'm retiring philisgod, so you can sleep tonight Private second class.

I leave you with this you the homophobic fluffer fuck that you are. If I decided to stay, not only would I run the kangaroo court, but would have you vanquished within a month. It's only been two days and you're already off your rocker!! You, no matter how hard you are trying.....can't ignore me.

I AM IN YOUR HEAD private!

You danced for me like a marionette that you are.

Thanks for the laughs, and I would refrain from posts about mass murder in the future private.

Dismissed, no go to bed.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#225985 1 year, 3 months ago
philisgod wrote:
As I said in my thread, I'm retiring philisgod, so you can sleep tonight Private second class.

I leave you with this you the homophobic fluffer fuck that you are. If I decided to stay, not only would I run the kangaroo court, but would have you vanquished within a month. It's only been two days and you're already off your rocker!! You, no matter how hard you are trying.....can't ignore me.

I AM IN YOUR HEAD private!

You danced for me like a marionette that you are.

Thanks for the laughs, and I would refrain from posts about mass murder in the future private.

Dismissed, no go to bed.

Please don't go, I think I love you.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds