• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
philisgod
Junior Boarder

Re: I Really Wish Bobby Would Just Hang It Up Already!

#225926 1 year, 6 months ago
>>>And im proud of all the fellow fluffers as you put it responded and at least tried to educate you in the ways of being a real head<<<

OMG....that is pure fucking gold right there. Lol, please do tell me in detail "the ways of being a real head". I didn't think there was a manual, definition, or requirement.

Bob blows, fucks up the music anymore, and that's my opinion.

Fuck you fluffers.

I love raising some hell here every once in a while. I have multiple screen-names, been banned multiple times, but will always be a thorn in the side of you fluffer nutters.

I had fun....you all wasted your breath and time responding.

Bob should spend his time eating oatmeal with the biebs and playing for free at local parks and public pools. It's all he's good for anymore.

I now resign this name of philisgod, see you under a different moniker at a theater near you real soon!

Rookie fluffers.....a real head. Pure fucking gold I tell ya.
Cosmic Arkie
Junior Boarder

#225928 1 year, 6 months ago
Good grief...goodbye!

Play Dead!
stricken
Gold Boarder

#225935 1 year, 6 months ago
philisgod wrote:
>>>And im proud of all the fellow fluffers as you put it responded and at least tried to educate you in the ways of being a real head<<<

OMG....that is pure fucking gold right there. Lol, please do tell me in detail "the ways of being a real head". I didn't think there was a manual, definition, or requirement.

Bob blows, fucks up the music anymore, and that's my opinion.

Fuck you fluffers.

I love raising some hell here every once in a while. I have multiple screen-names, been banned multiple times, but will always be a thorn in the side of you fluffer nutters.

Well son here is your first lesson, A TRUE HEAD will look out for his fellow man and even his dog at times you seem to need to be disruptive and without respect for your own self.

I had fun....you all wasted your breath and time responding.

Bob should spend his time eating oatmeal with the biebs and playing for free at local parks and public pools. It's all he's good for anymore.

I now resign this name of philisgod, see you under a different moniker at a theater near you real soon!

Rookie fluffers.....a real head. Pure fucking gold I tell ya.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#225936 1 year, 6 months ago
Why the hell does this thread keep getting bumped?? Do you really enjoy this level of hate and anger and dysfunction??? Every single bump just encourages this filth!! OK. I'm done now, that's all I had to say.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wundurland
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#225937 1 year, 6 months ago
I want to be as cool as you when I grow up Philisgod.
Right now, I can't read too well...
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#225938 1 year, 6 months ago
Smacks of t-dog. That is all.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#225957 1 year, 6 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
I want to make just one point in this ridiculous thread.
When did "being intoxicated onstage become a crime?

1. For Phil is god- You do realize Phil refers to the 80's as the Heineken years. He was imbibing every show.
2. You might as well not listen to any GD ..the whole band was intoxicated on something every show (if you count weed).
Nah Garcia & Weir & Lesh & Kreutzmann & Hart played sober!!!!!
3. Don't listen to any JGB post 76 or so Jerry was on smack & coke every show.
4. Don't bother listening to Jimi Hendrix Live...
5. Don't Bother listening to Janis Joplin Live...
6. Don't bother listening to Led Zeppelin Live
7. Don't bother listening to the Who live.
8. Don't bother listening to the Stones Live.
9. You must really hate Pigpen ... he was hammered at every show he was a part of.

I prefer my "rock stars" partying... it helps the creativity.. sober rockers suck.
( oh and before someone jumps in with Jerry nodding at the mic some shows.. killing himself with H.. I am not talking about H it sux.... the rest ..........

Um its sex, drugs, and rock n roll. Not necessarily in that order.

First of all there is no evidence that Bob Weir uses any sort of controlled substances, and by that I mean illegal. Maybe a glass of wine before a show, or a beer, but I've not seen any evidence (other than that BB show) that he was "hammered". That is a gross exaggeration, and I believe someone should defend him on that note.
Not every show Pigpen was intoxicated. Towards the end of his days in the band he had sobered up due to his physical health.
His major weight loss would support that.
I've always wondered how someone could have drank so much to die at such an early age.
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#225961 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks for the bump sue!!! Lol
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#225962 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh snap....

Forgot I said I was retiring philisgod.

Ok....retired.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#225965 1 year, 6 months ago
philisgod wrote:
Stealing our fucking dollars for his lame ass guitar licks....

Forgetting lyrics time after time after time.....with a tele-prompter I may add

Getting absolutely lost in the middle of a song

This guy needs to just retire....

Just another drunk on stage these days.

He was never my favorite, but he's gotten so much worse!

Flame away snot nosed little bitches!!!

I have seen Phil flub some lyrics with Furthur and, ofcourse, a teleprompter. For example: St. Stephen during the Brooklyn 2010 shows he laughs out loud at himself before he gets back on track.

I think Furthur are great and love both Phil and Bob musically. Given their age,and, mileage, they are playing very well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mortimer
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#226053 1 year, 6 months ago
Peeps, don't let a post like this get you upset. It's clear that Phil is God is one of those who gets pissed that a band actually charges a few bucks to see a show....can you imagine that they'd like to make a living too? He then walks into the show with a chip on his shoulder expecting perfection which of course cannot be obtained. He proceeds to pick apart every aspect of the band to justify his belief that the band is greedy and he got ripped off. People like this are unhappy. People like this are very unsatisfied with life. People like this go on message boards, make 12 year old "bully" comments, hide behind their words and hope they really piss people off and ruin their day. I suspect Phil is God is the type of person who would complain about getting a blow job on his birthday. Who knows, maybe he got bullied and ridiculed in first grade and just can't make peace with it? Maybe he didn't get laid until his 40th b-day? Either way, posts like this are laughable and people like Phil is God are living an empty life. If Bobby read this post he'd get a good chuckle out of it for sure....let's all do the same.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#226055 1 year, 6 months ago
All I know is he'd better watch out for my new alter ego, or he and his evil minions will all be sorry!!

rainbowunicornninja.jpg

Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, theotherone
Time to create page: 0.90 seconds