• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Good music in Cali?

#225910 1 year, 6 months ago
well they are now offering for $25, a buffet style dinner before the show which also guarantees you a wristband.

they will hand out wristbands at 8pm to general public for free.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
stricken
Gold Boarder

#225913 1 year, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
well they are now offering for $25, a buffet style dinner before the show which also guarantees you a wristband.

they will hand out wristbands at 8pm to general public for free.

How is the food? you know me hungry all the time.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#225916 1 year, 6 months ago
for the most part, the food is pretty damn good. they use local, organic products. the chef puts an interesting twist on a lot of "common" dishes but also has a few interesting selections. nice variety, just about anybody can find something they will eat. if i had more money, i'd eat there a whole lot more.

right now just thinking about the roasted butternut squash and the brussel sprouts is making me hungry.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#225917 1 year, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
for the most part, the food is pretty damn good. they use local, organic products. the chef puts an interesting twist on a lot of "common" dishes but also has a few interesting selections. nice variety, just about anybody can find something they will eat. if i had more money, i'd eat there a whole lot more.

right now just thinking about the roasted butternut squash and the brussel sprouts is making me hungry.

Any chance us poor frozen east coast heads get a menu anytime soon? maybe even signed by the chef himself? Whats the delivery policy?
manunyc
Senior Boarder

#225941 1 year, 6 months ago
Do you need a reservation for the buffet or are you cool to just walk in?
Counting stars by candlelight, all are dim but one is bright
stricken
Gold Boarder

#225945 1 year, 6 months ago
manunyc wrote:
Do you need a reservation for the buffet or are you cool to just walk in?

Sorry that this is a food thread now but if you could let us know what youve sampled or smelled please do.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#225977 1 year, 6 months ago
the menu changes seasonally. during the inaugural run, i did happen to bag a menu. i have never got to sit down with the chef and chat. strick i'm sure any current menus are on the website.

manunyc--call them up and make a reservation
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds