• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wharfrat71
Junior Boarder

Re: Thank you so very much

#227063 1 year, 6 months ago
So sorry to hear....best wishes to you and your family. Have a great weekend and have a blast at the Furthur shows!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Barefoot Mountain Mama
Junior Boarder
If all else fails.... dance

#227347 1 year, 6 months ago
Brother,
I so look forward to running into you in Feb, so I can lay a proper hug on ya. You'll know me when you see me. I'll be the girl in the tie dye skirt & big smile!
trisha
Junior Boarder

#227351 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey Denver man
I don't know you and don't visit here often but I wanted to tell you however
I'm so sorry you lost your Mom so suddenly...I lost my Dad on Nov 24 unexpectedly and I've been a mess since
I look okay on the outside but I'm not really okay on the inside. It's such an empty feeling to lose a parent no matter how old you are...I went to PL&F and some Bob acoustic and this music and just having heads around me helped me a lot...I listen to alot of Jerry too...maybe I can give you a hug in Feb ....you are in my thoughts and in my prayers
xoxo trisha
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#227483 1 year, 6 months ago
trisha wrote:
Hey Denver man
I don't know you and don't visit here often but I wanted to tell you however
I'm so sorry you lost your Mom so suddenly...I lost my Dad on Nov 24 unexpectedly and I've been a mess since
I look okay on the outside but I'm not really okay on the inside. It's such an empty feeling to lose a parent no matter how old you are...I went to PL&F and some Bob acoustic and this music and just having heads around me helped me a lot...I listen to alot of Jerry too...maybe I can give you a hug in Feb ....you are in my thoughts and in my prayers
xoxo trisha

Trisha,
I'm sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you are feeling. I'm having a hard time getting over it too. You falsely think that once the funeral is over then life goes back to normal.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#227633 1 year, 6 months ago
Life never goes back to normal, there is only a new reality. I still have my moments and its been 21 months..........
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#227660 1 year, 6 months ago

Something to make Denverman feel a little better,

sidebar, check out how some members of CSNY are all tripping pretty hard at this show
-- smell every flower --
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by kevin.
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#227786 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey bro, sorry if my post from last night seemed kind of negative, I wasnt trying to do that. I was actually on a plane ironically enough from Denver back to Seattle (was down in CO Springs for a meeting) and dealing with a sinus infection that has just kicked my ass.

Was just trying to convey that at some level life cant go back to "the normal" I knew because that person, and in particular for me my mom, was such a huge part of what "normal" was for me. Of course its different for everyone.

So the new normal is good and life is beautiful and family and friends are still what its all about. And thats completely normal.
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds