Visitor

Re: Whats for breakfast?

#23175 3 years, 5 months ago
Cheerios, wheat toast, OJ.
intothesun
Visitor

#23177 3 years, 5 months ago
Robert j Feldman were you on the show survivor by chance? you look pretty familiar? I'm serious by the way, u really could b him. Prob not, I would have voted you off the island for your over excited flashback of shit on a shingle , or made u swim around the island and get eaten by sharks (for breakfast). just kidding buddy
intothesun
Visitor

#23178 3 years, 5 months ago
Does anyone put butter or jelly or even margerine on toast anymore? whats with the dry toast people? jk i eat dry toast too...sometimes with cream cheese or butter (non salted butter)

yest i had bagel with lox and onion/tomato

today its oj and toast (dry) and cup of hot tea
survivor roberts over excited flashback of the army set me back, gonna eat light this morning
intothesun
Visitor

#23179 3 years, 5 months ago
Robert i know where ive seen you, your real name is Antonio, from the "Antonio Treatment" on HGTV!!!!
Yo come design my 3rd bedroom would ya?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#23182 3 years, 5 months ago
Anyone who grew up with a parent from Maryland knows what chipped beef and gravy is as well as hash n eggs. Btw, stouffers makes a wicked chipped beef and gravy. Frozen food section. I think that's what im having for breakfast now.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#23190 3 years, 5 months ago
I am officially ENDING this topic with maximum DH420 authority. Nobody cares what anybody eats.lol.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA I EAT ELEPHANT ANUS. (look up hyena eating elephant ass on youtube)
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#23233 3 years, 5 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
I am officially ENDING this topic with maximum DH420 authority. Nobody cares what anybody eats.lol.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA I EAT ELEPHANT ANUS. (look up hyena eating elephant ass on youtube)

I bet you do eat elephant anus. I heard you were banned from several zoos.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#23245 3 years, 5 months ago
captaintony wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:

I bet you do eat elephant anus. I heard you were banned from several zoos.

Im banned from zoos in 7 states, and banned from petting zoos worldwide. =-)

P.S. Anybody wanna break in to a zoo and liberate a rhino?

P.P.S If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one dowwnn

P.P.P.S I love you all. Just kidding. I hope you all spontaneously combust. Juuuust kidding...or am I?. haha
intothesun
Visitor

#23247 3 years, 5 months ago
French toast made with raisin challah bread/strawberries, powdered sugar and OJ
"Get yourself a powdered charge and seal that silver line."
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#23251 3 years, 5 months ago
Well, since i can't eat anything heavy before noon (puts me to sleep.....its gotta b this crazy native american dna) it'll be a Hemp Protein shake for me:)
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#23822 3 years, 5 months ago
opium and nitrous oxide
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruby_claire, DeadHead420
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#23866 3 years, 5 months ago
up all night trying to get Meyer Sound Constellation working, crazy mike and i tried to Jerry-rig (doin' that rag....playing in background via Walkman rigged to Lloyd's 8 track cassette unit) the Osterizer motor to replace turntable drive.....she no work joe. mr stains of course no help due to heavy catnipping, he got hung up on Louvin Bros "Satan is Real" and commenced to a quasi-freak out. him being raised in the Baptist tradition you understand.

so indeed ready for breakfast. Big Guy Omelette. Diced Hempler's 75th Anniversary bacon, with diced (tight) onions, green peppers and potatoes with butter and olive oil, you can add some spice if you like touch tarragon or italian seasoning is good pepper to taste. all brown nicely, then add 3 Wilcox Bros eggs whipped up with 2 tablespoons cold water. this is in an iron fry pan. then broil in oven, light brown bubbly on top, edges separate from pan hot oil bubbling up. add cheese if you like on top, melt for a bit. serve with stack of toast, no butter for me, nice fresh ketchup organic for me. pot of coffee, assorted newspapers ny times, Pravda, Real Change, Ajax-Pickering News Advertiser, Hong Kong Daily, Mumbai Round-up, Kampala Times-Picayune etc etc.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds