• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Whats for breakfast?

#22926 3 years, 4 months ago
Anyone else here like corned beef hash? I love it on top of toast.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
nastero
Junior Boarder

#22927 3 years, 4 months ago
A peanut butter cliff bar and an apple before workout, greek yogurt and fresh berries after.
robertjfeldman
Junior Boarder
Criminal Defense Attorney

#23172 3 years, 4 months ago
myummm hash on toast they used to call "chipped beef" >>>> shit on a shingle in the Army lol
come and join the party every day!
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by robertjfeldman.
intothesun
Visitor

#23174 3 years, 4 months ago
corned beef hash my friend is potatos and meat scraps in one. Its pretty dry with a little grease of course from being heated on the grill.
chipped beef, which is also good, not as good to my liking as corned beef Hash.........or AKA shit on a shingle, how appetizing, jk,
is beef with a milky sauce to it. That is the one thats served over biscuits or toast. Not trying to b a dick but they are NOT the same thing. HASH is not in a sauce. Chipped beef IS. After hearing your analogy of shi on a shingle, i think i will prob never eat chipped beef again....somethings are better left unsaid. just kidding, well kinda, you seemed pretty excited to be eating shit once again like the good old days. It is good though--- but hash is with potatos, chipped beef is not.
Corned beef hash is really bangin. they prob called it rat terds or bunny intestines in the good ol army. LoL jk man

Highway terror, you crack me up....you had the same exact breakfast again !!?

I like this thread. Some people eat pretty healthy and its really interesting.
Lynx
Visitor

#23175 3 years, 4 months ago
Cheerios, wheat toast, OJ.
intothesun
Visitor

#23177 3 years, 4 months ago
Robert j Feldman were you on the show survivor by chance? you look pretty familiar? I'm serious by the way, u really could b him. Prob not, I would have voted you off the island for your over excited flashback of shit on a shingle , or made u swim around the island and get eaten by sharks (for breakfast). just kidding buddy
intothesun
Visitor

#23178 3 years, 4 months ago
Does anyone put butter or jelly or even margerine on toast anymore? whats with the dry toast people? jk i eat dry toast too...sometimes with cream cheese or butter (non salted butter)

yest i had bagel with lox and onion/tomato

today its oj and toast (dry) and cup of hot tea
survivor roberts over excited flashback of the army set me back, gonna eat light this morning
intothesun
Visitor

#23179 3 years, 4 months ago
Robert i know where ive seen you, your real name is Antonio, from the "Antonio Treatment" on HGTV!!!!
Yo come design my 3rd bedroom would ya?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#23182 3 years, 4 months ago
Anyone who grew up with a parent from Maryland knows what chipped beef and gravy is as well as hash n eggs. Btw, stouffers makes a wicked chipped beef and gravy. Frozen food section. I think that's what im having for breakfast now.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#23190 3 years, 4 months ago
I am officially ENDING this topic with maximum DH420 authority. Nobody cares what anybody eats.lol.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA I EAT ELEPHANT ANUS. (look up hyena eating elephant ass on youtube)
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds