• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Obama and the future of this country

#225500 1 year, 7 months ago
Dear Mr . President, while you are resting in Hawaii, by the way, I do hope your stay is nice because I enjoy investing in your trips, I hope you realize there is a major dilemma going on that needs addressed. Not only should this be placed forefront on your lame duck agenda, it should be wrapped up and saved for years to come, cause this is history in the making. This borders on insanity. The sheer horror of it confounds me. It astounds me. I know I am not the only one concerned. There are hundreds, thousands, nearly hundreds of thousands of people like me, who dress like me, that act like, chicka chicka Slim Shady. Sorry I digressed there, the problem is finding the right brand of toilet paper. I've tried Charmin, I've tried... can't think of the names, but I've tried em, I've tried em all. I think I would much rather use my hand. Can we shake on that?
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

Re: Obama and the future of this country

#225512 1 year, 7 months ago
he might have PLENTY OF TIME, to fix this issue...

www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hjres15

(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#225526 1 year, 7 months ago
tony you don't know what a lame duck president is, do you?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#225528 1 year, 7 months ago
Scott toilet paper 'should' resolve this problem. I am not sure why O needs to interrupt his well earned vacation to teach people how to wipe their butts.
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by nycdave. Reason: Spelling issues
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrippingColors
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#225534 1 year, 7 months ago
First of all, lay off the barleywine and mead for a few days.... Maybe switch to a lower abv pale ale or lager if withdrawls
start to occur.

As far as your conundrum, try medium sand paper. It should do the job, and if it's a bit much try a lower grit
variety. Something tells me you'll enjoy it.
lamagonzo
Fresh Boarder

#225536 1 year, 7 months ago
Oyyy, This is the level of discussion about Obama and politics and Obama on this site? Sad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#225548 1 year, 7 months ago
Tony, you really need to stop listening to the Faux News blondes!!!

As Nancy Reagan said, when you're President, you're never on vacation, you just get a change in scenery while you work.
A few facts:

"Since assuming office in January 2009, President Obama has taken all or part of 83 vacation days, according to CBS News White House correspondent, Mark Knoller. At that rate, Mr. Obama will be on par to take about 168 vacation days during his eight-year tenure...Here's how Mr. Obama stacks up against more recent Presidents, if he keeps pace with 168 vacation days over eight years. President George W. Bush took all or part of 297 days at his Texas ranch. Bill Clinton took 174 days at Martha's Vineyard and Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and Ronald Reagan vacationed 349 days at his California ranch over eight years."

www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/20509217/how...ation-time-stacks-up
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrippingColors
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#225560 1 year, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:

As Nancy Reagan said, when you're President, you're never on vacation, you just get a change in scenery while you work.
A few facts:

"Since assuming office in January 2009, President Obama has taken all or part of 83 vacation days, according to CBS News White House correspondent, Mark Knoller. At that rate, Mr. Obama will be on par to take about 168 vacation days during his eight-year tenure...Here's how Mr. Obama stacks up against more recent Presidents, if he keeps pace with 168 vacation days over eight years. President George W. Bush took all or part of 297 days at his Texas ranch. Bill Clinton took 174 days at Martha's Vineyard and Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and Ronald Reagan vacationed 349 days at his California ranch over eight years."

And while the President has played about 107 rounds of golf he surely will not match Ike's nearly 800 rounds in his 2 terms.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#225561 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks like Joe has extended his vacation here on St. Croix. I just drove by the beach house where he is staying and there is still a lot of police presence.

From the St. Croix Source:

Vice President Joe Biden arrived mid-Tuesday, for some vacation time on St. Croix, or at least his airplane – Air Force Two – arrived at the Henry E. Rohlsen Airport. For security reasons, no one will come right out and say the vice president was actually on the plane when it arrived. However, a release obtained by the Source Wednesday confirmed he will be here enjoying a family vacation until Jan. 4.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#225576 1 year, 7 months ago
dr bakes wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

A few facts:

And while the President has played about 107 rounds of golf he surely will not match Ike's nearly 800 rounds in his 2 terms.

i wish i was averaging about 100 rounds of golf per year
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds