• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#239511 1 year, 7 months ago
We want quick updates of the loved being shared and maybe a picture or two when you all get a chance!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#239726 1 year, 7 months ago
Leaving right now. See Ya Tonight!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#239728 1 year, 7 months ago
How about some reports from the shows?
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
GKB
Senior Boarder
'Seems like i been here before"

#239742 1 year, 7 months ago
EM we miss you soOOOoo much!
"If you get confused just listen to the music play"
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, SunshineSue, amusingdeva, FurthurFlower67
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#239745 1 year, 7 months ago
Not sure what everyone did post-show . We came back to our room by 2:30 and crashed. I think tonight may be more happening at the Drury.

Gathered with some of the FFF in front of the sounboard, It was PACKED,, kinda claustrophobic feeling. Felt like "Charlie Brown style" dancing, no place to move or put your arms - crazy. Hope tonight they wristband the floor or something as it was too crazy.

Good energy from the band though! Loved Brdsong, Jack Straw the slow transition into the Other One. Fire on the mountain usually is not my favorite but they rocked it last night.

Love Colorado!
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by amusingdeva.
probeck2001
Junior Boarder

#239748 1 year, 7 months ago
Absolutely awesome show last night!!! Peace.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#239752 1 year, 7 months ago
Couch touring sure was fun the last two nights. Not as much fun as being there but still fun. We are all happy to have Em hang out with us (on the couch) though we grok that she would rather be in Broomfield. It's all good!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#239755 1 year, 7 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
Not sure what everyone did post-show . We came back to our room by 2:30 and crashed. I think tonight may be more happening at the Drury.

Gathered with some of the FFF in front of the sounboard, It was PACKED,, kinda claustrophobic feeling. Felt like "Charlie Brown style" dancing, no place to move or put your arms - crazy. Hope tonight they wristband the floor or something as it was too crazy.

Good energy from the band though! Loved Brdsong, Jack Straw the slow transition into the Other One. Fire on the mountain usually is not my favorite but they rocked it last night.

Love Colorado!

It was great hanging with you in that packed crowd!! I figure I can't be that old or claustrophobic if I survived that floir!! Such fun with all the FFF. So great to meet bambamcdn and NobleGlass, both great guys!!! Looking forward to a res seat tonight thanks to Warlock. One floor night turns out to enough for me. Rnjoy the stream again tonight!!
Deva, we were partying at Drury til after 3, feel free to pop over tonight!
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, nycdave, FurthurFlower67, bambamcdn, NobleGlassArt
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#239760 1 year, 7 months ago
Great meeting you too Sue ....and others.....see ya all later.....
Someday, everything is gonna be different
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#239805 1 year, 7 months ago
safe travels to all those who will be traveling after the show, with the snow coming in and all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#239808 1 year, 7 months ago
Good times the last two nights!!!

Ogden was packed for me the 1st set but found a great spot the 2nd set.

Last night at Broomfield we found some great seats and then I hit the floor both sets and made lot of new friends. Was only about 10 feet in front of the SB so must have been close to you all. Will pay more attention tonight. LOL.

Yet, did not experience crowding at all FWIW. Had nice open space for both sets to totally get my groove on. Good people.

See you all tonight!!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#240240 1 year, 7 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
We want quick updates of the loved being shared and maybe a picture or two when you all get a chance!

Sorry we/I have been outta pocket, no real "official" meet ups or FFF outings. We miss your spirit very much ((((((EM)))))).

Shows have been great, tighter and tighter everytime, last nights moon to moon was awesome. Rider otta no where was strong and a grate CO crowd pleaser. Swear Bob must have snuck a "let it snow" in during let it grow as we a getting 8+ inches of that white stuff today. Beautiful just be careful out there FFF if you are not used to snow driving travel could be a challege.

Safe Travels eveyone and can't wait to see some snowmen build on Shake. Will try and get some good group shots and I know there have been pictures taken and should be surfacing soon as some may stay in today.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, FurthurFlower67
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds