• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#238403 1 year, 1 month ago
We are suppose to get 4" starting tonight, into tomorrow. Clear on Friday, + about 50 on Saturday. Possible dusting Sunday night. Have a safe trip one , + all. See ya inside!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvanman
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#238405 1 year, 1 month ago
I understand there is a nice Belgium brew pub near by. I like the idea of a pint or two before the show. Hopefully We'll make it through the mountains before the show starts. Ol' 244 Volvo or rent a car?
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#238406 1 year, 1 month ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
We are suppose to get 4" starting tonight, into tomorrow. Clear on Friday, + about 50 on Saturday. Possible dusting Sunday night. Have a safe trip one , + all. See ya inside!

I'm liking the looks of that 50 degree Saturday forecast!! That sounds like the day to do a little outside excursion, maybe to Boulder for some Pearl Street and/or mountain photo ops at Chatauqua?? I'm hoping someone(s) with a car might want to do a little sightseeing that day.

I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!!!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#238410 1 year, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

I'm liking the looks of that 50 degree Saturday forecast!! That sounds like the day to do a little outside excursion, maybe to Boulder for some Pearl Street and/or mountain photo ops at Chatauqua?? I'm hoping someone(s) with a car might want to do a little sightseeing that day.

I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!!!

I will definitely do the tour guide thang, for any + all who want to engage in that. See ya soon fellow freaks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, Iriecycle
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#238413 1 year, 1 month ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

I will definitely do the tour guide thang, for any + all who want to engage in that. See ya soon fellow freaks.

Exactly what I wanted to hear! You make a great cruise director!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#238420 1 year, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

Just don't call me Julie.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#238422 1 year, 1 month ago
Iriecycle wrote:
I understand there is a nice Belgium brew pub near by. I like the idea of a pint or two before the show. Hopefully We'll make it through the mountains before the show starts. Ol' 244 Volvo or rent a car?

There is a place called the "Cheeky Monk". Awesome Belgian beer. It is a bout a five minute walk from the Ogden. Drink up !
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#238423 1 year, 1 month ago
hey julie, er, stranger. looking to tour around boulder saturday as well. I will have a car.
Right now, I can't read too well...
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder, SunshineSue
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#238424 1 year, 1 month ago
tons of breweries/brewpubs in the area it appears. would love to check out oskar blues, avery or odell's. I'm kind of an IPA freak lately. of course, i will defer to any recs from the locals.
Right now, I can't read too well...
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#238427 1 year, 1 month ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Just don't call me Julie.

OK, but you'd look pretty cute in the blue and white blazer!!

Or maybe you'd be a tougher tour guide, keep those hippies in line!!

Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#238429 1 year, 1 month ago
I have to go into work saturday for a few hours and I work very close to oskar blues. Their beer is pretty good but the food is amazing. Lefthand brewery is right down the street as well.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#238434 1 year, 1 month ago
At this point I'm not sure I'll make it anymore....

Snow is expected to fall through Kansas all day tomorrow til midnight. They are predicting at least a foot and with terrible driving conditions. I'm freaking out and my friend is who driving is freaking out too. We don't know what to do.

This just sucks
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds