• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#238165 1 year, 5 months ago
Man! These shows are happening at the worst time. Between being swamped at work, trying to get out of work, babysitting issues, serious family health issues, impending snowstorm Wed night/Thurs morning ... I'm getting stressed out. I'm sure everything will work out but I'm exhausted and the shows are still 2 days away
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#238167 1 year, 5 months ago
Safe travels to everyone!!!!!

I'm worrying about hitting the road on Thursday when it is suppose to ice and sleet all day just hope things work out so I'm there Friday night by showtime!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#238168 1 year, 5 months ago
Hang in there, DM, you'll make it!! But as for the weather, I just cancelled my Aloft reservation, so it better be clear of snow by the weekend. It looks like sunny and 40's for Fri/Sat, that will be a heat wave for me. Now I'm all confirmed at the Drury, and if they're as friendly in person as they are on the phone, it should be a delightful trip. I'll see you under the flag to celebrate it's anniversary!

I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT TO GET OUT THERE AND SEE EVERY ONE AND HAVE FUN ALL WEEKEND LONG!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, karenrose
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#238169 1 year, 5 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:

I'm worrying about hitting the road on Thursday when it is suppose to ice and sleet all day just hope things work out so I'm there Friday night by showtime!

You WILL make it, I know it!!! I have a feeling this storm is going to be less than they're predicting. Still, I'm sending lots of safe travel vibes to you and everyone else on the roads!!! See you Friday!

((((((DRY ROADS))))))
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#238170 1 year, 5 months ago
Really hope the storm is mellow, and my plane lands on time nice and safe........
Someday, everything is gonna be different
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#238171 1 year, 5 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Man! These shows are happening at the worst time. Between being swamped at work, trying to get out of work, babysitting issues, serious family health issues, impending snowstorm Wed night/Thurs morning ... I'm getting stressed out. I'm sure everything will work out but I'm exhausted and the shows are still 2 days away

I hope the family health issues aren't severe. I hope the babysitting works out as well.

I'm right there with ya on work though. Been swamped lately, and work until I get the rental car Thursday. Special Occasions are right around the corner!!

We are all super excited to have these shows..in your area!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#238172 1 year, 5 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:

Safe Travels!!!! To Everyone!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#238174 1 year, 5 months ago
Well if I had Thurs and Fri off like I originally intended, then I wouldn't care one bit about the weather. It's just the thought of working Thurs and then trying to get dowtown in snow in rush hour traffic that makes me cringe. The weekend should be fine. As for the family health issue, it is dire, defintely not unexpected but still hard. I know the healing power these shows will bring, I just need to get there!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
DSGLiz
Fresh Boarder

#238184 1 year, 5 months ago
Im in... ! finally going to make it to Colorado, still need tix for the Ogden, this trip is Medical and vacation, sooo Im ready. First trip to Colorado. Hope to see you all there. Also , my friend has extra front rows tix for the Bobby show in Tucson next week, March 1, please PM for his number, if you are interested. o-o
oo One way or another this Darkness has got to give ( ~ ) : )
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#238185 1 year, 5 months ago
((((((SAFE TRAVELS))))))
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#238211 1 year, 5 months ago
(((((((((SAFE TRAVELS))))))))))
(((((((((HEALTH)))))))))))

Wishing everyone an uneventful travel schedule. Me too as I fly in from Seattle on Wed night, the "thick" of the storm I guess. Not too worried really.

HELP - All you folks in CO, where should I buy lift tickets??? It would great to know wehre to buy the cheapest tickets. I am headed to Copper most likely, though will wait to Thursday morning to make the final call when I see the storm totals.

Thanks!!
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#238214 1 year, 5 months ago
WOW only two more days until I fly out !!!! SAFE TRAVELS everyone !!! see ya all soon
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds