• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
perry
Senior Boarder

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#235907 1 year, 2 months ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
I can't be the only one who doesn't want snow in Denver?

Sorry, I'll take the snow. OK, maybe not the nights of the Furthur run.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#235926 1 year, 2 months ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
I can't be the only one who doesn't want snow in Denver?

I only like snow when I don't have to shovel it or travel in it, so I'm definitely praying for clear weather!!

Add- and then massive, massive amounts of snow in March and April for the skiiers and to build up the water reservoirs!
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
karenrose
Gold Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

#235974 1 year, 2 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
If it truly turns out to be no spring tour, then these CO shows are even more significant. whoa! I would also think it would mean an awesome summer tour for the NE that stretches into the midwest. If they do MCU Park and Bethel again I WILL come out again. I agree there should be a multi night run in Bethel. I'd like to go into upstate for a tour as well - up by you Chester ..

I would sooo be there! I would LOVE to go "home" for some shows & see all my Buffalo peeps!

EDIT: Feb. 20-25 - no snow! no snow! no snow! The LAST thing I need is to be STUCK in an airport & MISS the shows!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by karenrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bambamcdn, EyeBallKid
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#235978 1 year, 2 months ago
Agreed^^ My sister is coming in at 11:59 thurs night and leaving at 1am on sunday to get to work in nyc by 10am. Any flight delays are going to hurt her bad at her new job. On the subject, can anyone suggest a cheap/reliable way to get from 1st bank to DIA late at night/early in the morning?
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#235981 1 year, 2 months ago
I booked the SuperShuttle from Broomfield to DIA....check that out...was $28....or something like that.
Someday, everything is gonna be different
The following user(s) said Thank You: EyeBallKid
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#235985 1 year, 2 months ago
You know, the first Sunday after football ends is usually my least favorite day of the year. So I was going to make a whiny post in the football thread about it. But then I signed in and saw this thread right on top, and it gave me a whole new perspective. It's kind of hard to mourn football when I've got SHOWS IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!!!

COLORADO HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!

Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EyeBallKid, karenrose, SugarMee, NobleGlassArt
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#235991 1 year, 2 months ago
bambamcdn wrote:
I booked the SuperShuttle from Broomfield to DIA....check that out...was $28....or something like that.

I took a look at the supershuttle and they want to pick her up at like 10pm(way too early) to get her to her 12:50 flight. I guess I need to call them and see how late of a pick up they can do.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#235997 1 year, 2 months ago
^^^ Wow cool pic!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, SugarMee
Cosmicdavid
Junior Boarder
If you get confused listen to the music play!

#236061 1 year, 2 months ago
oh, we are going to have such a ball! missed you at the red rocks shows mark, but not this year! i'll call you as soon as i'm pulling into the lot. evidently we have a room to stay in that night as well, as i get details they will be divulged, as i would love to party with as many you before and after the shows as possible!
some of you might remember a one ms. connie barrick from many tours from yesteryear, my lovely wife mrs. dawn and myself will be all be up there relatively early in the day IE as soon as the lot is open so if any of you are going to be there early please let me know with a PM and i will happily throw you my phone number for a meet up!
Carlsbad, Bedford, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, Ukiah, Woodland Park, Manitou Springs....and that's just the locations over the past 7 years! How many more places will David and Family reside?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Cosmicdavid
Junior Boarder
If you get confused listen to the music play!

#236064 1 year, 2 months ago
ps. any one bringing any honey oil or does anyone have access? let me know a price and i will come prepared!
Carlsbad, Bedford, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, Ukiah, Woodland Park, Manitou Springs....and that's just the locations over the past 7 years! How many more places will David and Family reside?
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#236084 1 year, 2 months ago
I'll have oil rigs for sale, but no oil.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

#236091 1 year, 2 months ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
I'll have oil rigs for sale, but no oil.

We're looking forward to meeting you, NGA, and checking out you wares! Won't be long now!
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
The following user(s) said Thank You: NobleGlassArt
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds