• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#234751 1 year, 5 months ago
Iriecycle wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Started preping people at work today to get it into their minds that I WON'T BE THERE! Gotta cover me, dudes! We've got our orders in to our Colorado friends: Boo's Breakfast Burritos from the Turntable in Minturn, Gino's Italian sandwiches in Avon, Mother's oatmeal cookies, and the Spaghetti Factory in Denver! What's the chance of scoring any party favors?

I'm baking . . . we'll have to experiment, but I'm planning/hoping for 1/2 a cookie at the start, or 3/4 hour prior, and 1/2 upon arrival towards bed. The oil is kinda strong, perhaps an earlier experiment . . . Will be looking for the flag, What's the meeting spot at Ogden? With the name "Denver Man," I'm counting on the Denver Man to host, or I'll revisit and organize.

Hey now I'll host the Ogden, I'll host Broomfield, I just don't want to play the tip toe around the flag game of who has it, who wants it, all that jazz...

The Ogden meet up is limited, it would have to be in front of the venue .. or as Phred suggested we could meet at Quixotes about 6 some blocks west of the Ogden... or both ... I personally would like to be in front of the Ogden when the doors open. So at the least I say meet up at the box office 30 minutes before doors open and/or meet inside, it wouldn't be hard to do that either .. ok this is getting long winded

For Broomfield, last year worked great with the flag pole in the lot near shakedown.

I'm sure all of us locals will have plenty of goodies to share

Let me know your thoughts..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#234769 1 year, 5 months ago
Wherever you guys found worked best for the Flag last year sounds good to me! Near shakedown sounds like a logical spot. It will just be so great to see folks!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bambamcdn
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#234830 1 year, 5 months ago
So, is anybody else excited about these shows????!!!!!! It's getting closer and closer!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: karenrose, Barefoot Mountain Mama
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#234836 1 year, 5 months ago
I'm excited expect all I see in my future is long work days ahead. And nothing but long work days after Colorado. I'm using all my vacation up for this trip. So I better enjoy every last second because no more trips for a while.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#234839 1 year, 5 months ago
I'm reaaaaallllly excited for this !!!! looking forward to meeting so many new FFF, and seeing the family again that I've already met !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, bambamcdn, karenrose, Barefoot Mountain Mama
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#234847 1 year, 5 months ago
I have degenerative disc disease, (basically back issues), so walking six blocks from a bar to the front would be difficult, though not impossible...

Also, to any locals, would love to trade some glass for some meds. Or I could always reimburse you. (indica preferably)
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barefoot Mountain Mama
seveallday
Fresh Boarder

#234851 1 year, 5 months ago
All sounds great! Cant wait to meet all my FFF in two weeks. No ogden all Broomfield with my lady and buddy in tow. Staying at the Drury so I hope that is also where the flag will be located during down time.

Love the locals already.....

OMG i can now look at the 15 day forecast on weather.com

He he
All night pouring but not a drop on me
seveallday
Fresh Boarder

#234853 1 year, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
So, is anybody else excited about these shows????!!!!!! It's getting closer and closer!!

Hell yes Sue cannot wait!!!!
All night pouring but not a drop on me
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#234855 1 year, 5 months ago
Wouldnt Sanchos be a closer meet up bar than Quixotes? I havent been to the new Quixotes (going tonight to see mike dillon) so I dont know if it is significantly nicer. I likely wont be able to meet up on thursday since I will likely be in front of the ogden trying to get score a ticket early but Im hoping to meet some of you at 1st bank.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#234856 1 year, 5 months ago
EyeBallKid wrote:
Wouldnt Sanchos be a closer meet up bar than Quixotes? I havent been to the new Quixotes (going tonight to see mike dillon) so I dont know if it is significantly nicer. I likely wont be able to meet up on thursday since I will likely be in front of the ogden trying to get score a ticket early but Im hoping to meet some of you at 1st bank.

Yeah to be honest, I'd prefer to skip a bar meet up and just meet by the box office or something...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iriecycle
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#234860 1 year, 5 months ago
Ditto
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
whatdah
Junior Boarder

#234874 1 year, 5 months ago
Anyone know if Fri/Sat at Broomfield has sold out yet? Doubt sunday will be was wondering about the first two nights.
Don't shake the tree if the fruit ain't ripe
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds