• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
probeck2001
Junior Boarder
Posts:43

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#234346 1 year, 2 months ago
I'm from Colorado. Boulder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6938
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#234351 1 year, 2 months ago
^^^ Cool, hope to meet up with some more CO folks.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barefoot Mountain Mama
osufan77
Fresh Boarder
Posts:10

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#234357 1 year, 2 months ago
Hi everyone. New to the boards here. I'm living in Denver right now, and have tickets for Friday and Sunday. It's going to be me, my wife, and my friend who is flying in from Ohio.

I'm also about a 10 minute drive from the Ogden (Which I sadly do not have tickets for) but if anyone wants to party that night, hit me up. Or would like to get together for some pregame time or drinks before the show Friday and Sunday, let me know as well.

Pretty excited. Less than three weeks away!!

-Ed Haas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
gvanman
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1478

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#234367 1 year, 2 months ago
Welcome to the board osufan77.
The following user(s) said Thank You: osufan77
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1633

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#234372 1 year, 2 months ago
probeck2001 wrote:
I'm from Colorado. Boulder.


Where abouts in Boulder do you reside?
Barefoot Mountain Mama
Junior Boarder
Posts:78
If all else fails.... dance

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#234375 1 year, 2 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
^^^ Cool, hope to meet up with some more CO folks.

Likewise!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder
Posts:119

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#234382 1 year, 2 months ago
Anyone have a Friday night ticket they want to trade for my Saturday night GA ticket? I think my family is making a game of how many times they can change their plans for this trip.

...also still looking for 1 Ogden ticket.
karenrose
Gold Boarder
Posts:1125
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#234391 1 year, 2 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Who on the list is from Colorado?


Live in Colorado or actually from CO?

Currently live in...hopefully I'll be included on the list in the not too distant future...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder
Posts:119

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#234398 1 year, 2 months ago
Oh yeah, me and my girlfriend live in Denver not far from the ogden, we are new transplant and are always up for meeting new folks.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6938
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#234405 1 year, 2 months ago
karenrose wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Who on the list is from Colorado?


Live in Colorado or actually from CO?

Currently live in...hopefully I'll be included on the list in the not too distant future...


Right on. Born and raised on the southeast side Boulder, went to school in Durango, lived in Capitol Hill for a long time (probably near you Eyeball kid), live up in northern CO past 10 years.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1633

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#234410 1 year, 2 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Who on the list is from Colorado?


Live in Colorado or actually from CO?

Currently live in...hopefully I'll be included on the list in the not too distant future...


Right on. Born and raised on the southeast side Boulder, went to school in Durango, lived in Capitol Hill for a long time (probably near you Eyeball kid), live up in northern CO past 10 years.


Where exactly in se Boulder?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6938
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#234412 1 year, 2 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Who on the list is from Colorado?


Live in Colorado or actually from CO?

Currently live in...hopefully I'll be included on the list in the not too distant future...


Right on. Born and raised on the southeast side Boulder, went to school in Durango, lived in Capitol Hill for a long time (probably near you Eyeball kid), live up in northern CO past 10 years.


Where exactly in se Boulder?


Rocky Flats area ... yeah yeah where the fish glow green ...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 1.37 seconds