• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder
Posts:315

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#226494 1 year, 3 months ago
mark me down for sat nite
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
gvanman
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1478

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#226532 1 year, 3 months ago
oh yeah, this will be the Flag's 1st anniversary. Alot to be thankful for with the Flag. Look at all the photos of us being able to meetup. Before the Flag, almost never.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4205

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#226533 1 year, 3 months ago
very true...I met only a few people so far but it was because of the flag !!!!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#226535 1 year, 3 months ago
pre-flag meetups were funny. so much harder.

i remember the first one. PITTSBURGH 2011
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
karenrose
Gold Boarder
Posts:1125
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#226582 1 year, 3 months ago
Broomfield tix just delivered!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock, SunshineSue, amusingdeva, Cosmic Arkie
Griff
Expert Boarder
Posts:803
Don't you see........

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#226607 1 year, 3 months ago
Just got an email that our Ogden ticks are on the way!! YAY. We had to go through a reseller and I was worried. Already have our Broomfield ticks. I just cant wait.......
mecindylewis
Fresh Boarder
Posts:4

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#226670 1 year, 3 months ago
If you don't like the news go out and make some of your own" thank you for your cooperate.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6941
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#226679 1 year, 3 months ago
mecindylewis wrote:
If you don't like the news go out and make some of your own" thank you for your cooperate.


Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6941
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#226683 1 year, 3 months ago
I was at the inaugural flag raising last year in Broomfield and have been to 12 Furthur shows since then from Colorado to New York to California and beyond and met up with people at each show without the benefit of the flag. So it is possible...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
Posts:736
hay

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#226690 1 year, 3 months ago
How do you get Broomfield tickets delivered? I wasn't given an option on how I wanted to get tickets. Same thing happened last year with p&f at broomfield. Anyhoo I got my card in my hand and ready to swipe at the door to get in!! Not the same as saying I just got my tickets, but WoooHoooo Anyhooooo
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6941
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#226691 1 year, 3 months ago
SugarMee wrote:
How do you get Broomfield tickets delivered? I wasn't given an option on how I wanted to get tickets. Same thing happened last year with p&f at broomfield. Anyhoo I got my card in my hand and ready to swipe at the door to get in!! Not the same as saying I just got my tickets, but WoooHoooo Anyhooooo


I bet you got the flash seats. I assume you bought from the ticket horse site? If so, the default delivery method is flash seats (your credit card).
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2232

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#226704 1 year, 3 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
SugarMee wrote:
How do you get Broomfield tickets delivered? I wasn't given an option on how I wanted to get tickets. Same thing happened last year with p&f at broomfield. Anyhoo I got my card in my hand and ready to swipe at the door to get in!! Not the same as saying I just got my tickets, but WoooHoooo Anyhooooo


I bet you got the flash seats. I assume you bought from the ticket horse site? If so, the default delivery method is flash seats (your credit card).


Which means no ticket stub to save in you stub box!!!
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds