• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#241706 1 year, 1 month ago
Gonna throw my WSP tickets on StubHub and start saving for the next run. No New York for us, but any midwest dates, and Red Rocks for sure.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#241707 1 year, 1 month ago
Great time in Denver and the mountains last week. Arrived on Wednesday in the 1st storm and was supposed to leave on Sunday during the bigger storm, but decided that it was better to just stay put and.......see the Sunday show of course. In the span of 10 minutes I kept my room, changed my flight and bought a ticket. Yahoo.

It also meant I could hit the slopes on Monday for a bluebird day. Another Yahoo!!

Sorry I missed finding the flag and the gang but great pictures everyone. There is always next time!!! ((((Summer tour))))

Here is a very short video of the ski day at Copper last Thursday after the 1st storm and our best of skiing along the way:

sdrv.ms/XIZ0N2

Man that Rockies snow is easy to ski and super sweet. Over the past weekend, my Cascade mountains were exploding with snow (from NWAC):

Thursday thru Monday night were around 20" near Hurricane Ridge to 3 to over 4 feet for the west slopes of the Cascades.

Yep, came home to 4 feet of new at my home area and skied it the last two days as our backcountry gates opened up. Waist deep bottomless powder. Yahoo for a 3rd time. LOL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SugarMee
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#241728 1 year, 1 month ago
don't worry folks, you aren't blind. the flag was not waving.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#241745 1 year, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
don't worry folks, you aren't blind. the flag was not waving.

Well, technically it was waving on Fri and Sat, just not very wide or high, and I don't think any pics were taken. But it was on OneGoodHand's car on Friday and right on Shakedown for a couple hours Saturday on NobleGlasses pop up (thx again for that shelter). I know flag pics were taken Friday at break. Maybe by OGH or Mikala?? Hey, if we keep trying we'll get it right!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NobleGlassArt
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
I'm goin' go for it for sure

#242411 1 year, 1 month ago
So glad that everyone had a real good time. Even tho I was only on the couch tour, as a Coloradian, I was hoping all had a good and safe time. Sounds like you did! Liked the photos-thanks for posting.
Thanks for coming to see us!
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds