• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Barefoot Mountain Mama
Junior Boarder
If all else fails.... dance

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#237032 1 year, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
DM, or anyone, can you clarify for me where else besides the floor you can be with a GA ticket? I'm wondering what my options are if I decide the floor isn't where I want to be. Thanks for the consult!!

The past few years, I have been able to move freely from one to the other. Funny, years ago, you paid more for floor tickets than reserved & you had to have a wrist band to get to the floor. I have found that, for the most part, Broomfield is a rather relaxed place. Its a relatively cozy venue ( when not compared to the ogden) so my favorite places are either right in front of the sound thing, or in the back of the floor where there is plenty of room to dance ( aside from Saturday night) & not alot of "concrete people" And that's my story & I'm sticking to it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Barefoot Mountain Mama
Junior Boarder

#237037 1 year, 8 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Barefoot Mountain Mama wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
Unless we have a miracle/record setting snowfall this spring, the mountains will surely burn down this summer. With the majority of the pine trees on the front range infested with those damn bark beetles, it could be a hell of a blaze

Sadly you are correct. Im holding out hope that last year's fires will save my little neck of the woods this year. Most folks I know remain prepared to bug out on a moments notice. I continue to do the snow dance & shake my rain stick daily. It's shaping up to be a brutal season. Where the hell is that El Nino we were promised????

Where do you live?

Just outside of metropolitan Conifer.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#237038 1 year, 8 months ago
^^^ There is GA seat section. The only time they are a pain is if you have a reserved seat and are trying to get on the floor i.e. no wrist band...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
frankiebarnsworth
Visitor

#237039 1 year, 8 months ago
count me in. I'm flying in the night before.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#237042 1 year, 8 months ago
"Metropolitan Conifer" I like that!

Nice! My friends used to live in Conifer, I used to love visiting them! I remember they always had this bear that would come around and hang out on their porch. Kind of scary actually It has gotten pretty busy up there but is still a pretty area.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barefoot Mountain Mama
Barefoot Mountain Mama
Junior Boarder

#237043 1 year, 8 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
^^^ There is GA seat section. The only time they are a pain is if you have a reserved seat and are trying to get on the floor i.e. no wrist band...

I haven't gotten a wrist band in years there, and am always on the floor. Perhaps its the entrance I use.... IDK
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#237046 1 year, 8 months ago
Barefoot Mountain Mama wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

I haven't gotten a wrist band in years there, and am always on the floor. Perhaps its the entrance I use.... IDK

Yeah I have heard different stories.
Barefoot Mountain Mama
Junior Boarder

#237050 1 year, 8 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
"Metropolitan Conifer" I like that!

Nice! My friends used to live in Conifer, I used to love visiting them! I remember they always had this bear that would come around and hang out on their porch. Kind of scary actually It has gotten pretty busy up there but is still a pretty area.

There has been allot of growth in the 15 years Ive been here, and I'm not a fan of it.(although I must admit, its nice having 2 liquor stores to choose from) The light pollution is a huge bummer, but Id still rather be here than in town.
One of my jobs is in Evergreen and the worst traffic snarls are not from a jackknifed semi, but elk that wont get out of the road. Life is good up here!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#237073 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, I would MUCH rather be delayed waiting for the elk to cross the road than being behind some ass going 15 mph below the speed limit.... in the left lane no less
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barefoot Mountain Mama
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#237074 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven't even started thinking about packing yet but I feel I'm all ready! One week from today I will be riding down I-70 to Colorado!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds