• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: FFF New Years Weekend!

#225193 1 year, 3 months ago
^^^ Yikes! Did we all catch the flu out there? I barely got off the plane before I was already feeling like shit.. Like you said though, it was worth a little pain for that weekend!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#225194 1 year, 3 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
^^^ Yikes! Did we all catch the flu out there? I barely got off the plane before I was already feeling like shit.. Like you said though, it was worth a little pain for that weekend!

It must have been all the smoking, time outside in the cold air, and dancing. I mainlined NyQuil last night and plan to do it again tonight. Vitamins, rest, and liquids!
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Denver Man, alilfurther, FurthurFlower67
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#225196 1 year, 3 months ago
i feel fine. justin asked me to put a bullet in his head this morning. then once i said no he asked if i'd find a blunt object. needless to say, he ain't feeling well.

i swear i am immune to all wook flu strains.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Chester
More or less in line

#225201 1 year, 3 months ago
Denver Man wrote:

I don't think I have the flu, but a chest cold for sure. And I am exhausted. It just hits me and I pass out.
Hope everyone feels better quickly! I concur on the vitamins. Particularly vit. C.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#225202 1 year, 3 months ago
Like I said, I couldnt even go to work on wednesday. Im still struggling to do anything here at work. This flu knocked me out. The combination of the flu and the shows, made me feel like I was 90 years old. I hope everyone is feeling better this weekend.

That Danciin in the Streets was dam hot!!!!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#225206 1 year, 3 months ago
I didn't get the flu, got flu shot a month ago, but like Chester said, came back with chest and coughing problems.
MoveMeBrightly
Fresh Boarder

#225207 1 year, 3 months ago
Hi FFF...sorry I'm a "cat" that never caught up to the herd in spite of all my best intentions. I'm glad to hear everyone enjoyed the city, the sights and the shows and I'm sorry some are not feeling 100%. I had a great first visit to SF and loved the BGCC and the shows...such awesome goodness!! I'm hoping to hear about some east coast dates soon (Port Chester??) and look forward to another chance to meet some of you fine folks.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#225208 1 year, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i feel fine. justin asked me to put a bullet in his head this morning. then once i said no he asked if i'd find a blunt object. needless to say, he ain't feeling well.

i swear i am immune to all wook flu strains.

Tell Justin we hope he feels better soon poor guy . you too chester atwell lots of echinecia is good too also some mean green juice put a shot of something in it to make it taste alittle better .. I have been batteling allergies ,on and off bronchitis scince the beginnig of november then I found out the bulding I work in has had a mold issue for awhile that is the only thing I am allergic to. that explains everythng thank god we are moving out soon hopefully I will feel better then ....
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by alilfurther.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, FurthurFlower67, 23atwell
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#225340 1 year, 3 months ago
By the time my redeye flight was wheels down at JFK I had a sore throat and cough that really hurt. A big thank you to all FFF for a great week, I saw more of the Bay area this week than all previous trips combined. Alex and Emily, your efforts were much appreciated. My musical highlight was the Jack Straw, thank you Furthur and see you all on tour.
Seldom turns out the way it does in a song
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, FurthurFlower67
Chester
More or less in line

#225349 1 year, 3 months ago
I'm feeling much better today. Slept at least 24 hours since getting home around noon on the 3rd.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#225357 1 year, 3 months ago
we need everybody from NYE to be in broomfield, no ifs ands or buts...

AND THEN THE REST OF THE CREW
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, nycdave, Bilbo, FurthurFlower67, Strider1, SugarMee
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#225372 1 year, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
we need everybody from NYE to be in broomfield, no ifs ands or buts...

AND THEN THE REST OF THE CREW

Couldn't had said it any better!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.90 seconds