• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: FFF New Years Weekend!

#225144 1 year, 3 months ago
As much as I try to convince myself that its ok to not go to these events it just doesn't work.

This looks like another epic time with FFF, glad to hear everyone had so much fun.

And check Tyler out too!! He's the man.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, nycdave, FurthurFlower67
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#225145 1 year, 3 months ago
gvanman wrote:
I had the time of my life with alot thanks coming your way Emily. I know it's like herding cats but you seemed to be the force bringing us all together. I do have photos to add hopefully in the not to distant future.

Herding cats love that !!!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67, SugarMee
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#225146 1 year, 3 months ago
Love this thread, its bringing me lots of joy this morning. Great job emily!!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, FurthurFlower67
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#225147 1 year, 3 months ago
Emily - thank you for all your hard work getting and keeping everything organized! Thank you so much for making the reservations for Terrapin. I'll never forget the brunch we all had together there. The FFF smoke out on hippie hill was fun too. Such strong vibes in that park. The shows were pretty damn good too. As soon as the first note of Dancin hit I thought of you Emily It's always fun and sometimes a relief to finally hear the song you have been dying to hear

Well, I can't wait to do this all again in February!! Now I just need to shake this nasty flu bug I brought back with me.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, FurthurFlower67, SugarMee
Chester
More or less in line

#225148 1 year, 3 months ago
I found out that really cool looking tree we passed on the way in, with the folks sitting in it, is Janis Joplins tree!

That was such a fun day.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther, FurthurFlower67
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#225155 1 year, 3 months ago
Was a fantastic weekend in SF with the FFF. To everyone that was there you guys make these shows even more enriching with the draw of pre-show activities or even just bumping into fellow FFF while out having a smoke or walking through a hotel lobby.

Special shout outs and thank yous: Burt you are more then a gracious host, thank you for all of you efforts! Alex-thaaannk you for giving us a vessel large enough for our crew and for showing us the a real good time around the different sights in SF. Em for all of your efforts in planning the gatherings and making reservations at TC FFF brunch was a great idea Strider for the room upgrade details it worked out great for us and last but not least FURTHUR the shows were phenomenal thank you for opening the run with N.F.A as well as the Big River, Cumberland, and o boy Jackstraw has become a monster (WOW).

How the FFF has grown and connected over the past year is remarkable, we are all so special and it is nice to see everyone come together for these runs. Until Broomfield ~Peace, love, and Light to the FFF~

I too will add some pictures in this thread over the weekend after I get them a little organized.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, nycdave, FurthurFlower67, SugarMee
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#225163 1 year, 3 months ago
Really wish we could have made it to these shows but unfortunately it just was not possible nor are the broomfield shows.

I am anxious to see more pictures and hoping for some Midwest love from Furthur soon. Please make us a part of the summer shows!!! or the fall or the spring or the winter. Michigan, Chicago, St louis Fox , Indy would make a nice run again. I am ready to hear details soon.

Love you all!
And leave it on!
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#225180 1 year, 3 months ago
REALLY happy I got to meet you guys on the 29th and 30th! We had a grate time. Missed y'all on NYE eve but we old people had nice seats up in center to watch the Phlight of the Phoenix
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#225187 1 year, 3 months ago
SF has such as warm spirit and grate vibe on its own everyday, But the FFF family somehow made SF even better. I want to thank everyone that contributed to the weekend. You "cats" are the best. Words don't describe how supportive of each other the weekend was. Engagements, Transportation, floor space to rest your head, head adjustments,planning of events, and just LOVE for each other will stay with me forever. I enjoyed meeting new folks and can't wait to see everyone in Colorado. Thank you all and much love to ALL.
IMG_1137.JPG

IMG_1147.JPG

IMG_2059.JPG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, wlewis, alilfurther, nycdave, Bilbo, FurthurFlower67, Wundurland, SugarMee
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#225188 1 year, 3 months ago
Everything I could say has already been said! So ditto to all the previous stuff. And...Em and Tim, you two were wonderfully generous and accomodating bunk buddies. Em, thank you for all the organizing, the chocolate/peanut butter, q-tips, your giggle, and our warm goodbye hug. Tim, thank you for the car rides and for just being SO darn cool. Justin and Burt, thank you EVER so much for your music; it's like air and water to me. Dave! It was SUCH a pleasure to get to know you better on this trip. xoxo to all the FFF. I am so lucky. Well, right now I'm not too lucky because I've lost my voice and have body aches and chills. A most bearable price to pay though for such a good time!
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, nycdave, FurthurFlower67, RowTimmy, SugarMee
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#225189 1 year, 3 months ago
IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1134.JPG

IMG_1113.JPG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, wlewis, ablebaker, alilfurther, FurthurFlower67, Wundurland, SugarMee
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#225190 1 year, 3 months ago
so sorry you are not feeling well wunderland feel better soon .I danced for 2 nghts at DSO for NYE and I feel you on it was worth
not feeling well after having a great time . I am just now today Friday able to walk ok as my dancing legs were absolutlely shot to hell on Tuesday morining . but hey it is all good miss you all till next show right ???
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67, Wundurland
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds