• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DancinBear
Junior Boarder

MISSING PERSON!

#224882 1 year, 3 months ago
This was shared by Deadheadland's FB page, a post by I Support Terrapin Crossroads

URGENT HELP US FIND OUR FAMILY MEMBER CALEB CLARK!! He is missing since the NYE show last night under very unusual circumstances, HE IS A TOUR VET AND he has never disappeared. This is not your typical tripping hippie wandered off from his friends type situation. That is not like this guy to do this at all. please help out a member of our family
He is about 5ft 6in tall white male 30 years old (looks like early 20's) Red beard shaggy short brownish hair, blue eyes, he was wearing a pale green Terrapin Crossroads T-shirt and Jeans and possibly a red Adidas hoodie. He is the one on the left in this picture, he now has a red beard.

I cant get the picture to post. Go to Deadheadland on FB. Maybe someone may have seen him.

(((((((vibes for Caleb))))))))
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
skidoo
Expert Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

Re: MISSING PERSON!

#224906 1 year, 3 months ago
OZA
Senior Boarder

#224963 1 year, 3 months ago
I'm going to bump this so more people take notice.
Good luck
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#225020 1 year, 3 months ago
bump hope we find him safe and sound keep us posted ...
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#225056 1 year, 3 months ago
per facebook

"We found Caleb! Crazy few days on the street but he is safe and on the way back home. Thank you so much to everyone. He will update this in a little for everTone after a bite to eat."

i wonder what kind of drugs he was on
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvanman, skidoo, alilfurther, kevin, teafortexas, DancinBear
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#225061 1 year, 3 months ago
oh I am soooo glad he is all good !!! never leave a man behind .
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
DancinBear
Junior Boarder

#225062 1 year, 3 months ago
YAY CALEB!
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#225063 1 year, 3 months ago
Good, that is some really scary stuff. Now that he is found and alright I would love to hear what sort of adventure he went on.
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#225064 1 year, 3 months ago
Glad he turned up, he should have stayed at the Whitcomb, even the most twisted head can find their way home, I tested this.
Seldom turns out the way it does in a song
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#225065 1 year, 3 months ago
Good news! I was a little concerned when I read this, but the vibe there was not one of danger from others. He probably had one or two too many and had to go for a little walk. Probably busted outta there before the show was even over, just to clear his head and ended up who knows where. Glad to hear of his resurfacing!
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds