• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
1Stellargirl
Junior Boarder

Just started a new blog

#224867 1 year, 8 months ago
Hi folks. It's been a while since I have visited the forum, but I wanted to share some writing that I have done lately. Specifically, I am doing a little writing about the Grateful Dead. Today's topic: My Own Personal Top-5 Playing in the Bands. You can find it here, if you like...jcmarckx.wordpress.com/

I have always wanted to be a writer, and aside from writing songs and academic papers, I really have not written any prose. I would like to write a novel some day, but for now, I am just practicing. Getting in the groove, so to speak.

I don't expect my writing to be great right now, but I am writing about my own personal experiences with the Dead and Furthur, and my experiences and an old tape collector and GD Historian, so I thought that might interest some folks around here.

Anyway, I hope you'll check it out, and I hope you'll like it.

Happy New Year!

joel
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by .
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Just started a new blog

#224874 1 year, 8 months ago
I really enjoyed that, Joel! You're a good writer. I'm not sure I agree that space got contrived, but I know what you mean about it not being as organic as the years went by. I'm looking forward to Playin analysis part 2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jcmarckx
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#225431 1 year, 7 months ago
Um, this is not spam and Joel is definitely not a spammer. I'm thinking his profile was deleted accidentally...
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#225440 1 year, 7 months ago
I know the feeling. Bring Joel back!! He's one of us
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
jcmarckx
Fresh Boarder

#226597 1 year, 7 months ago
I appear to be back. They thought I was a Spambot. I am both hurt and insulted! I don't know if I can ever trust or love again; it's too scary. Besides, my other post is gone. Oh well. I'm back.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#226603 1 year, 7 months ago
I read some of your blog. The link is in the first post above, but here it is

jcmarckx.wordpress.com/

Good luck in the new year with a job. Stone Alone is a good book for sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jcmarckx
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds