• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

Family is everything

#224771 1 year, 3 months ago
Nothing better than ending a spectacular New Year's run than to ring in 2013 with Family. Last night, our 1st anniversary since getting married before last Year's show, Spiff and I found ourselves serendipitously and by pure coincidence sitting smack in the middle of the Furthur Forum Family!

Tim, who was one of 4 people who witnessed us getting married at the Whitcomb last year, was literally right behind us and it was wonderful to spend time with him again and to meet others from the forum. Lots of smiles, hugs, dancing, lollipops and kindness - the outstanding music felt like a cherry on top. I'm posting from my iPad so I can't put pics up yet but will do so as soon as I get my hands on another device.

I'm great with faces, bad with names so it would be great if anyone we bounced off last night could chime in for a post-show roll call here. We're headed up to TXR for brunch today with Phil's family band and then it's back to NY to get ready for our first baby due in June. We begin this day and this year feeling blessed and happy all around. Thanks folks

2013...the year of Family xoxo
Meg & John
this is the season of what now
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, dr bakes, gvanman, FurthurFlower67
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Family is everything

#224772 1 year, 3 months ago
great to meet you!!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: tumbleweed
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#224773 1 year, 3 months ago
What a perfect bit of Dead luck for your NYE anniversary show, Meg, that's so great!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

And congratulations on the baby!!!! Sending lots of healthy, easy pregnancy vibes your way!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tumbleweed
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

#224780 1 year, 3 months ago
John and Tim

IMAG4818-1.jpg

The Family

IMAG4829-1-1.jpg
this is the season of what now
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, alilfurther, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, 23atwell
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#224799 1 year, 3 months ago
It was wonderful meeting you last night!

photo.JPG
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, FurthurFlower67
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#224800 1 year, 3 months ago
Lol really? upside down?
The voices tell me what to say
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#224856 1 year, 3 months ago
The image is big if you click on it you can see the whole thing

Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#224857 1 year, 3 months ago
It was a wonderful new years!!! My favorite by far! And there is something special about the FFF our energies are drawn to each other and that is when the magic happens! So lucky to have spend the new years with everyone that night! Can't wait to dance in some streets later down the road! I love you all!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, gvanman, funky420
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#224858 1 year, 3 months ago
Great pics, even the upside down one. Saw the flag on Sat night outside in the park but was already in line with my wife and they just started to let us in.

Here's a New Year's pic from WA state and Mt Rainier from the top of Denny Peak/Alpental ski area.
IMG_0216.JPG

Sorry to have missed yet another opportunity to meet the FFF. Hopefully in Denver, unless I get istractd yet again. LOL.

Happy New Year and wishing everyone health and happines in 2013!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by Griff.
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#224903 1 year, 3 months ago
Its always great to run into FFF even more special when its new years and Meghan and Johns anniversary. Soo nice to see you guys and shake some bones with you.
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds