• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
dead3087
Fresh Boarder

Den show 12-21-12

#224173 1 year, 8 months ago
Looking for 2 tickets to the den show, can anyone help out theyre sold out and stub has them for over $300. Wasn't planning on going to colo but i was in san fran since xmas and got in a fight with this girl and literally walked the streets by myself til the 29th had tickets to all the shows but just so so upset i switched my flight from ther 2nd to the 30. boy was that a mistake cause that 29th show made up for anything. why did i get a girl the best of me, i was just so miserable. But good news is im going to colo and want to make all 4 shows. And i did give 2 lucky people a miracle ticket to the 30th and 31st show in san fran. that makes me feel better too.
dead3087
Fresh Boarder

Re: Den show 12-21-12

#224178 1 year, 8 months ago
Has anyone been the broomfield,co? I'm hearing some very negative things about this venue,set-up,cops everything. some people even say they would never go back there.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Den show 12-21-12

#224198 1 year, 8 months ago
dead3087 wrote:
Has anyone been the broomfield,co? I'm hearing some very negative things about this venue,set-up,cops everything. some people even say they would never go back there.

I hadn't heard that, the locals I know really like it. Including one whose opinion I trust implicitly who recently said the First Bank Center is becoming a favorite indoor venue. I'm sure looking forward to the shows there!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds