• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Picnic in Golden Gate Park

#224167 1 year, 3 months ago
Happy New Years FFF and a shout out to the Funky420 Family thanks for the miracle last night. If you want to ride the Arrow we will be loading passengers at around 11ish. and set sail at 11:12. Meet-up in front of the BGCA Box Office single file please. You are expected to bring contraband and may be subject to a search before entering the coach. please be sure to bring the kind ,/nuggets, molly, beer booze and any other libations you have to share with the driver. We will be stopping at Buana Vista Park this will allow you to talk a walk down Haight Street and meet-up at Hippy Hill Approx 1 mile all down hill.. If you riding public transportation or driving yourself the easiest way to find us is enter Golden Gate Park from Haight street. Walk under the tunnel follw the path about 200 yards take a right at the fork and you will see Peace circle & trippy I mean Hippy Hillf. Lets make this a Pot Luck so brings lots of pot. P.S. theres a whole foods at Haight and Stanyon. This is a free ride but tips are greatly Much Love and Many blessings from Alex and Jake
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, funky420
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Picnic in Golden Gate Park

#224168 1 year, 3 months ago
Right on we'll try to meet up at hippie hill
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#224170 1 year, 3 months ago
i'll be driving down hopefully i see you guys. not sure totally sure what time i will make it.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#224180 1 year, 3 months ago
Alex I'm on my way to BG and won't make it in time but I will make sure the meters are running for your spot. Have fun and see you when you get back. Peace
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#224192 1 year, 3 months ago
Scratch that Alex. I guess you guys didn't park in the same spot.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 2.45 seconds