• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Most Eaten While Stoned

#22445 3 years, 5 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
Most people who trip like to either be by themselves or with other people who are tripping, so thats totally normal. At least with mushrooms anyway - I can't speak for acid myself but I imagine its a similar scenario.

Safety in numbers maybe? I did learn the worst thing you can do unless you're heavy into early Floyd is to listen to anything off their Pipers at the Gates of Dawn album on headphones (should have been my cue there, I chose to do it myself) with Syd Barrett whispering in one ear while he sings the same words in the other ear. That's pure madness there! Too much for my brain at the time. That and my Hendrix poster was melting. Those London folks were fucked up.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#22446 3 years, 5 months ago
I have tagged some Chinese buffets for 7-8 full plates, no problem.

I was younger then, and I could really eat.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#22447 3 years, 5 months ago
lol wow I gotta try that sometime. I love Pink Floyd, and its funny there music is so trippy because they all claim that with the exception of Syd, none of the others were into any of that - especially Waters.

For me I think it would ruin the trip to have a sober person with you - its hard to explain, but if we were both tripping, it would be easy to explain and we'd both understand perfect ...... Ever notice that?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22448 3 years, 5 months ago
Definitely, you could sit there in silence and still understand.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22451 3 years, 5 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Definitely, you could sit there in silence and still understand.

I don't know how Kesey or even Leary did it, to talk to a crowd of straights and make them understand, a llttle gift of the gab, showmanship and honesty all mixed into one.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#22453 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok, I have a tripping story. Growing up in high school I had a Puerto Rican friend who lived in the low income housing by on the other side of town. His family friends were literally gansters, but they always were... cool towards me. Anyways I scored some shrooms and wanted me and my Puerto Rican friend to trip out. I thought we'd just hang out. No. It turns out he brought 3 of his ganster friends. Luckily the shrooms were strong enough to really do the job well for all of us. So we head to a local catholic high school talent night- you know- in the gym with a stage and folding chairs. the girl onstage is doing a piano recital- something classical and something you need to be quiet for... the first guy takes out like 8 of those folding metal chairs..... bang bang bang..... I'm 23 at the time. So after about half an hour they are talking abouy their trip loudly and what not and it's obvious we have to leave.

So we go to the movie theater. THis is when the theater had 2 movies... we had the choice of Baby Talk [whatever it was called] or Halloween 33. I wanted Baby... we ended up with Halloween. N"C'mon you guys don't want scary... you want a blurbling smart ass kid talking... seriously!!!!". Oh no... we got scary. half way through the movie one of them stands up and screams.... you MAN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. I MEAN- THERE'S SPIDERMAN CLIMBING THE FUCKING MOVIE SCREEN. HOLYSHIT MAN!!!!!! WE GOTTA LEAVE.

So we head back to my bud's apartment. We all just look at teh wall breath.... the one that had yelled out at the mobvie theater eventually came back into the room and he says "I was feeling better out there yo, but now that I'm in here with you all this shit is fucking me up. He looks at me and says "I've done meth, I've done crack, but this shit is fucking me all up... what the hell is this shit...?"

"Its just mushrooms from the ground... that's all it is... none of that chemical shit... "

I will never forget that night. What a mindfuck.
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by lostsailor.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22457 3 years, 5 months ago
sounds like it.

I had a buddy, he passed away, just thought of this - we were all tripping at a makeshift campground near the river. My best friend and I were just rambling on back and forth, laughing our ass off at one another, we were a freaking comedy show, when out of the blue this guy I mentioned at the start, out of the corner of my eye I can see him looking back and forth to me and my buddy and then he says, "I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about!" And then off he goes.
man, we laughed at that. You had to know this guy, he was psycho to start with.
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#22471 3 years, 5 months ago
whatever is in the fridge. and some nights i make weird combos.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#22476 3 years, 5 months ago
haha nice stories
SPAC84
Junior Boarder

#22578 3 years, 5 months ago
Two different ones come to mind:

3 Footlong Subs from Mike's in one 20 minute sitting. (My sister still reminds me after 25 years about how she watched me eat 3 subs and offer her none!)

18 slices of Pizza at a Godfather's Pizza Buffet freshman year in college. (I came in 2 slices shy of eating 2 whole large pies solo. Felt evey bump in the road on the ride back to the dorm - the definition of "full"!)
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds