• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Most Eaten While Stoned

#22365 2 years, 11 months ago
What's the most of anything you've eaten while stoned?

Could be anything. Pasta, pizza, buffet, sweets. don't remember....etc.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: Most Eaten While Stoned

#22367 2 years, 11 months ago
A whole bag of oreo's and 2 Ben and Jerry's.

One Cherry Garcia, excellent, and one peanut butter cup, also excellent.

That was one sitting, took me about 45 minutes or so.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#22369 2 years, 11 months ago
wow man....... lets see I might have to go with 420 some years back, me and my buddy went to McDonalds at like 3 or 4am after baking out for a few hours after the 420 countdown....

It took like 20 minutes for them to make our stuff cause there were like 2 people working and I don't remember exacly but I think I got.....

1 big mac
2 double cheese
2 Mcchickens
4 piece nugget
large fry
large chocolate shake

My buddy got the same thing except for 1 thing was different, forgot what though. .....and I aint no big guy either!
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#22381 2 years, 11 months ago
Love this, i'd say probably the time me and my buddies toked up then went to this chinese buffet, most have gotten 4 or 5 plates of whatever they had. It was a stoners delight.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#22383 2 years, 11 months ago
when I was working siesmic lines we would go out of town for as long as a month and a half at a time and we would scour whatever town we stayed in for all you can eat buffet places.
After a 14 or 15 hour day we would nearly eat po' folks or ponderosa or golden corral out of business !
Imagine 20 or 30 guys eating 8 or 10 plates each !
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by the highway terror.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#22438 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm going to be honest: the last thing I want to do is eat while high. Or even after being high. I don't know. Dont know why- but I loose my appetite... give me a few glasses of alcohol, though, and I'll eat you out of house and home.... then I get the munchies real bad....
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22439 2 years, 11 months ago
lostsailor wrote:
I'm going to be honest: the last thing I want to do is eat while high. Or even after being high. I don't know. Dont know why- but I loose my appetite... give me a few glasses of alcohol, though, and I'll eat you out of house and home.... then I get the munchies real bad....

really? the last thing I want to do is eat after drinking. I'm of those guy who forgets to eat at all when he's drinking. i have a friend who would order a huge steak dinner after drinking all day and just eat away, that don't appeal to me.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#22441 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
lostsailor wrote:

really? the last thing I want to do is eat after drinking. I'm of those guy who forgets to eat at all when he's drinking. i have a friend who would order a huge steak dinner after drinking all day and just eat away, that don't appeal to me.

I have some drinkign friends. We meet up and hit as many bars as we can in one night, usually about 5 or 6. I get at least one, sometimes two. And that's a lot for me. And at every bar I'm looking at the menu.... But smoking green... turns my stomach. I also can't stand a girlfriend smootching.... I just need space when I'm high....
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22442 2 years, 11 months ago
I always needed space when tripping, did my fair share I guess, couldn't stand or didnt like I guess is a better word being around someone who was straight that night. It was like I couldn't converse very well, it was a mind thng, because a group of us would be tripping and everyone was normally on the same level. But there was always someone who bring in another group who didn't really understand what was going on and I wasn't willing to be a sideshow act for em.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#22443 2 years, 11 months ago
Most people who trip like to either be by themselves or with other people who are tripping, so thats totally normal. At least with mushrooms anyway - I can't speak for acid myself but I imagine its a similar scenario.
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds