• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

ever find cds you forgot you had?

#22337 2 years, 11 months ago
Just found Gacria and Grisham 12-8-91 downstairs in my house, forgot I had it, been listening to it all morning. Could have slapped myself when I found it.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

Re: ever find cds you forgot you had?

#22340 2 years, 11 months ago
setlist ?
nastero
Junior Boarder

#22348 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Just found Gacria and Grisham 12-8-91 downstairs in my house, forgot I had it, been listening to it all morning. Could have slapped myself when I found it.

There is one I want to find desperately and I seem to have misplaced it ...

Garcia Acoustic at Folsom Prison, some time in 1980 or 81 I believe ... awesome show.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22375 2 years, 11 months ago
the highway terror wrote:
setlist ?

December 8, 1991
Warfield Theater
San Francisco, CA

Set I:
Shady Grove, Sittin' In Limbo, Rosa Lee McFall, So What, I Ain't Never Seen Nobody Like You, The Thrill Is Gone, Dawg's Waltz, Wind and Rain, Arabia

Set II:
Red Rocking Chair+, Trouble In Mind+, Take Me Back+*, Walking Boss+, Jack-A-Roe, Friend Of The Devil, Louis Collins, Grateful Dawg, Russian Lullaby, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

Encore:
Ripple

+=Garcia and Grisman only
*=Garcia and Grisman on Banjo
Lineup: Garcia & Grisman: Jerry Garcia, David Grisman, with Jim Kerwin on Bass and Joe Craven on violin
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22376 2 years, 11 months ago
Can't go wrong with Friend of the Devil and The Thrill is Gone in the same show.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#22377 2 years, 11 months ago
nastero wrote:
captaintony wrote:

There is one I want to find desperately and I seem to have misplaced it ...

Garcia Acoustic at Folsom Prison, some time in 1980 or 81 I believe ... awesome show.

I only got a partial set from this show, I think. Reminds me, probably need to find that one too.
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds