• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: A Foolish day in history: 12/28

#223389 1 year, 9 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
They're going to play Foolish Heart, Row Jimmy and Sailor/Saint in February. Mark my words, it's gonna happen, I know it!!!

But they've played those, a bunch! How 'bout going Furthur A new years resolution for the band: make this the year of breakouts. ewww, that doesn't sound as appealing as I thought.

But not in Colorado.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#223395 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
^^^But they haven't played them in Colorado!! And they haven't played me a Row Jimmy or Foolish Heart at all, so it's time!!

Overdue I would say then . I bet they'll play them for sure in February because it's obvious that is what's called for!

Row Jimmy>Foolish Heart would be neat for sure! It what a transition that would be to figure out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#223420 1 year, 9 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
^^^But they haven't played them in Colorado!! And they haven't played me a Row Jimmy or Foolish Heart at all, so it's time!!

Overdue I would say then . I bet they'll play them for sure in February because it's obvious that is what's called for!

Row Jimmy>Foolish Heart would be neat for sure! It what a transition that would be to figure out.

it would be the perfect transition. row jimmy resolves on the A after doing that short walk down ending, and A happens to be the first note of foolish. i just played with it a little. that little walkdown sets up the perfect jumping platform to the foolish. so chill. would be a great way to kick the energy back up.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#223421 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
They're going to play Foolish Heart, Row Jimmy and Sailor/Saint in February. Mark my words, it's gonna happen, I know it!!!

The die is cast. I'm there !
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds