• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3373

A Foolish day in history: 12/28

#223353 1 year, 8 months ago
Grateful Dead played "Foolish Heart" very OFTEN on 12/28, every year from 1988-1991.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7571
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: A Foolish day in history: 12/28

#223364 1 year, 8 months ago
How about a Foolish heart on 12/29? I'd be ok with that. Oh and a Picasso Moon please! And while we are on that album how about a Black Muddy River.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Connor, patchmyfurthur
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1432
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: A Foolish day in history: 12/28

#223365 1 year, 8 months ago
wrong album
The following user(s) said Thank You: patchmyfurthur
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1432
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: A Foolish day in history: 12/28

#223366 1 year, 8 months ago
foolish heart and "picasso moon" are on built to last and black muddy river is on "in the dark", i've been wanting them to play more off both these albums more consistently than they do. later dead always seems to take the backseat but it's a lot of my favorite songs and content, especially at this point in the life

Blow away still needs to be played, PLEASE! It just never shows up and it is such a great song.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by Dire Wolf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7571
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: A Foolish day in history: 12/28

#223368 1 year, 8 months ago
Whoops. I intermix those 2 sometimes!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1432
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: A Foolish day in history: 12/28

#223369 1 year, 8 months ago
I know they kind go hand in hand. I wish they would start playing more off both in the song rotation. BLOW AWAY!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1636

Re: A Foolish day in history: 12/28

#223370 1 year, 8 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
How about a Foolish heart on 12/29? I'd be ok with that. Oh and a Picasso Moon please! And while we are on that album how about a Black Muddy River.


Don't get me started DM. Yes, still no "Foolish Heart" in the 14 Colorado shows, or a "Built To Last". Would love the "Picasso Moon". Hope you get them all. Whatever they play you know you will be a dancin' fool. Happy New Year's, + I will see you in February. Hopefully both of our teams get first round byes. Toodleoo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7571
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: A Foolish day in history: 12/28

#223372 1 year, 8 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
I know they kind go hand in hand. I wish they would start playing more off both in the song rotation. BLOW AWAY!


I totally agree! I saw a 1989 DSO show this year and I got my fix of these albums, even that Blow Away. Furthur needs to borrow Rob Barraco to sing some Brent tunes
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7571
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: A Foolish day in history: 12/28

#223375 1 year, 8 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
How about a Foolish heart on 12/29? I'd be ok with that. Oh and a Picasso Moon please! And while we are on that album how about a Black Muddy River.


Don't get me started DM. Yes, still no "Foolish Heart" in the 14 Colorado shows, or a "Built To Last". Would love the "Picasso Moon". Hope you get them all. Whatever they play you know you will be a dancin' fool. Happy New Year's, + I will see you in February. Hopefully both of our teams get first round byes. Toodleoo.


It's hard to believe they haven't played those in CO! I predict a Den vs GB super bowl. Happy New Years man!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31777
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: A Foolish day in history: 12/28

#223381 1 year, 8 months ago
They're going to play Foolish Heart, Row Jimmy and Sailor/Saint in February. Mark my words, it's gonna happen, I know it!!!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds